ADVERTISEMENT

Disappointed that Minnesota's best player couldn't play vs. Michigan St...

opie22

Gold Member
Aug 25, 2003
Jordan Murphy, our all-time leading rebounder, plus who's almost automatic in putting the ball in the hoop when not doubled, and who played so well in our win vs. Louisville....so disappointing that the injury he suffered vs. Louisville caused him to miss the Michigan St. game. Changed the whole dynamic.

Man, little Rick is a awesome coach. I can't believe U6 didn't go after him

^ rent free from the guy who “doesn’t post here often”. Laughing

Jordan Murphy, our all-time leading rebounder, plus who's almost automatic in putting the ball in the hoop when not doubled, and who played so well in our win vs. Louisville....so disappointing that the injury he suffered vs. Louisville caused him to miss the Michigan St. game. Changed the whole dynamic.
Yeah Minnesota probably would have only lost by like 15 if he had played.

Yeah Minnesota probably would have only lost by like 15 if he had played.

It's tough to play Michigan St. with PF Murphy and our backup center also out. We had freshman C Oturu and no PF.

^ rent free from the guy who “doesn’t post here often”. Laughing
giphy-downsized.gif

It's tough to play Michigan St. with PF Murphy and our backup center also out. We had freshman C Oturu and no PF.
Injuries suck, I feel bad for the kid, but don’t complain to an MSU fan about injuries this year. We’ve had a ton. I get it.

Reactions: kluegs17
Injuries suck, I feel bad for the kid, but don’t complain to an MSU fan about injuries this year. We’ve had a ton. I get it.
Right. I'd feel much better about MSU's ability to cut down the nets with a healthy Langford and Ahrens.

Right. I'd feel much better about MSU's ability to cut down the nets with a healthy Langford and Ahrens.

Yup. We have no bench due to injuries and are imo short another scorer like Langford. It’s bstshit insane how injuries have derailed 3 legit national title contenders for Izzo in last decade

Minnesota sucks

Reactions: UL_1986
This OP reminds me of all the people saying that Virginia Tech beat Duke, but they didn't have Zion while completely ignoring that Vtech was without it's best player school's all time assist leader.

ADVERTISEMENT