ADVERTISEMENT

DePaul Is Doing Some GOOD Recruiting.

Schools can do a lot worse thsn covering up rape from numerous athletes from multiple sports inside the athletic department over the course of many years so dont throw stones if you live in a glass house.

Josh Langford is going to lead my Spartans to the promised land this year and Izzo will add another ribbon and lapel for you haters.

giphy-downsized.gif

Yet another instance of Matt18Jones going back on his word. Banned first time by mods, came back under a new username. Then self-banned himself from this forum after making a stupid bet on Arizona, yet here he is again. Sent this PM after he repeatedly brought up the MSU accusations, and yet here he is again bringing it up... this time in a Depaul thread.

KK5W0Xe.png
latest

I really would like to see Leitao have success at DePaul. Was a decent guy, but not the right fit for the "Virginia Gentleman" culture at UVA. I have tuned in to DePaul games the last couple of years and he hasn't faired as well as he did in his first stint there so far, but I will be pulling for him nonetheless.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeAreDePaul
About time. They've been shitting the bed recruiting the elite of the Midwest for some time now. Specifically Chicago which I'm sure is disappointing for Depaul fans. I know it's tough competing with MSU, IU, and Illinois to an extent but they should always have some talent just due to proximity to the recruiting hotbed that is Chicago. Good for them.

ADVERTISEMENT