ADVERTISEMENT

Dennis Dodd’s tweet about Roy Williams

Dennis Dodd just did report accurately. That's what this thread is about. Do we need to draw you pictures? Actually, don't answer that.

Just like the Russia collusion shit you cockgaggers made up about Trump, this too has been proven to be false.
Lol cockgaggers...

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Much like Roy and UNC, who have zero issues as well, right?

I’ll say three things about all this!

1. It’s hilarious how before UNc was exposed for years of fraud they all claimed they didn’t care what the NCAA cleared Cal of because they (UNc fans) knew he was guilty and didn’t need the NCAA to tell them that.

2. Again, it’s hilarious that after all the AFAM U stuff came out and UNc was cleared by the NCAA due to a loop hole UNc fans praised the NCAA and said that if the NCAA cleared them it had to mean they did no wrong!Laughing

3. Everyone besides UNc fans look at UNc as the dirtiest program ever and they know exactly what went on at UNc. Even when the 3 guys and Sugar tits try and defend UNc their post comes across as if to say “look at us, we cheated and got away with it”. It’s like you guys don’t even believe UNc was innocent yourself. You can tell it really bothers the UNc guys here because they say “we don’t care what you think or say about UNc” but yet they come back every day to defend them. I don’t care what any of you say because it’s not gonna change my mind that UNc is the dirtiest of the dirty. There will always be a black eye on the UNc program and everyone now knows the true meaning of the Carolina way!! UNc is now and always will be the OJ Simpson of college basketball!

1. It’s hilarious how before UNc was exposed for years of fraud they all claimed they didn’t care what the NCAA cleared Cal of because they (UNc fans) knew he was guilty and didn’t need the NCAA to tell them that.

2. Again, it’s hilarious that after all the AFAM U stuff came out and UNc was cleared by the NCAA due to a loop hole UNc fans praised the NCAA and said that if the NCAA cleared them it had to mean they did no wrong!Laughing

3. Everyone besides UNc fans look at UNc as the dirtiest program ever and they know exactly what went on at UNc. Even when the 3 guys and Sugar tits try and defend UNc their post comes across as if to say “look at us, we cheated and got away with it”. It’s like you guys don’t even believe UNc was innocent yourself. You can tell it really bothers the UNc guys here because they say “we don’t care what you think or say about UNc” but yet they come back every day to defend them. I don’t care what any of you say because it’s not gonna change my mind that UNc is the dirtiest of the dirty. There will always be a black eye on the UNc program and everyone now knows the true meaning of the Carolina way!! UNc is now and always will be the OJ Simpson of college basketball!
You could have just said they were hypocrites.

Reactions: Scotty00

Is the Meth in Kentucky better than the Meth in Missouri?

The hammer never really dropped at Umass or Memphis. Umass had to vacate a final four but there were no other sanctions against them.

Memphis was put on probation but didn’t receive a post season ban or loss of scholarship.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm beyond tired of the argument on both sides of these issues. It clogs the board up in damn near every thread OTB. Insufferable.

ADVERTISEMENT