ADVERTISEMENT

Dedicated South Carolina thread

Yet Another UK Fan

Aug 4, 2022
God’s Country
Team
Kentucky
This might help keep all the S.C. threads in one place. They’ve been handing out ass-poundings like a male guard at a women’s prison! Maybe the title should be “has your team been waffle stomped by the cocks?”

• Haha
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
7egm4.gif

This might help keep all the S.C. threads in one place. They’ve been handing out ass-poundings like a male guard at a women’s prison! Maybe the title should be “has your team been waffle stomped by the cocks?”
You thought we were due a loss and you posted this on a whim to try to embarrass us. Mission failed. The Gamecock program will continue to issue ass whippings moving forward to the dance.

• Love
Reactions: JackStorm
Hey gang; it’s your SEC co leaders here to officially put AUBURN AND LSU on notice.
Auburn; look for more pain and despair.
LSU; you know if you have to have a big hangover loss, you’d prefer it to be Cocks.

I’m loving the trash talk from you guys! It’s been some fresh action around here. We need to get @TheRaynestorm and @DarkHorse2001 more involved! @BigGeorge38 Fan is getting honorable mention.
I’m here, but I’m honestly shocked at how well SCAR is playing. On paper they shouldn’t be this good, and if they are this good I hope they haven’t peaked to early.

Oh, and KY can KMA.

ADVERTISEMENT