ADVERTISEMENT

Dear UK Fans

@npreston you notice @JimboBBN is barely posting? WTF?

Wait... was Jimbo actually @jarms24 ?!?!?!
HOLY FVCK!!!! Am I getting catfished?

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Reactions: JimboBBN
It is becoming harder to hate y'all as you lose games. On this board, y'all seem knowledgeable and reasonable fans. Throw in the fact your team seems very human (beatable), it makes me almost feel sorry for you.

So, get your team fixed and start winning (except against the Vols).
I have always hated UK and it required no effort. I'm now having to divert hate usually reserved for bama in CFB. As you can imagine, this puts me in an awkward position.

If you can't get your team fixed, start acting like A-holes. Here are some ideas: ( complain about officiating, yap about ancient history or just display a superior attitude) TIA
I love you della. You put the del in delusional... And coming from me, that says a lot.

I love you della. You put the del in delusional... And coming from me, that says a lot.

All I have said is it is hard to hate y'all in your weakened condition. What is delusional about that?

If you're not the dumbest UK fan on the board, show me who is.
I don’t give a **** what you think. You created a troll thread and I defended my team. Thanks for the personal attack calling me dumb, I have a bachelors degree, Jesus effing Christ

I don’t give a **** what you think. You created a troll thread and I defended my team. Thanks for the personal attack calling me dumb, I have a bachelors degree, Jesus effing Christ
Yeah, but I didn't attack your team. I said, y'all were reasonable and knowledgeable fans and becoming hard to hate. You counter attacked that. Isn't that kinda dumb?

Youre the one from WV, right? Marshall fan.

Its been a while. Tell me again about how UK has more fans and better coverage in the state of WV than WVU does.

And how UK fans will outnumber us in our own building on Saturday.

I still don’t know where the Marshall stuff came from.

UK does have a lot of fans in WV, as it gets better media coverage in WV than either state school. I’ve shown you that numerous times. I’m from WV, so I kind of know about it.

While I do think UK gets a lot of fans there, it won’t be as much as usual because we’re not very good.

I still don’t know where the Marshall stuff came from.

UK does have a lot of fans in WV, as it gets better media coverage in WV than either state school. I’ve shown you that numerous times. I’m from WV, so I kind of know about it.

While I do think UK gets a lot of fans there, it won’t be as much as usual because we’re not very good.

I remember you saying you went to marshall.

ADVERTISEMENT