ADVERTISEMENT

Dear UK Fans

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
It is becoming harder to hate y'all as you lose games. On this board, y'all seem knowledgeable and reasonable fans. Throw in the fact your team seems very human (beatable), it makes me almost feel sorry for you.

So, get your team fixed and start winning (except against the Vols).
I have always hated UK and it required no effort. I'm now having to divert hate usually reserved for bama in CFB. As you can imagine, this puts me in an awkward position.

If you can't get your team fixed, start acting like A-holes. Here are some ideas: ( complain about officiating, yap about ancient history or just display a superior attitude) TIA

Lost me at knowledgeable and reasonable fans.
giphy.gif

Chaminade, Chaminade, Chaminade

It is becoming harder to hate y'all as you lose games. On this board, y'all seem knowledgeable and reasonable fans. Throw in the fact your team seems very human (beatable), it makes me almost feel sorry for you.

I have always hated UK and it required no effort. I'm now having to divert hate usually reserved for bama in CFB. As you can imagine, this puts me in an awkward position.

If you can't get your team fixed, start acting like A-holes. Here are some ideas: ( complain about officiating, yap about ancient history or just display a superior attitude) TIA
^
Never been to RR.

Reactions: DukeRulesBasketball
I've been called a lot of things, but reasonable and knowledgeable are a first.

Faaaaaaaaaar Cal!

That better?
Maybe a little, not sure you meant it though...
Do it again with feeling.

Sooooo, you get married against my wishes, and now you’re heehawing with the kitten fans?

Reactions: GhostVol
That is true, but I'm not talking about RR, so there is that...
Just bustin your balls. 99.9% of the UK fans here are awesome. Few better than my man crush @JimboBBN.

It’s a bucket list item for me to go to Lexington, decked out in Kansas gear, catch a game (any game), and talk with as many UK fans as I could. I know it would be an absolute blast, and I can only imagine how many beers I’d buy my fellow basketball junkies.

Nothing but respect for UK and their fans, even though we give each other our fair amount of shit. It’s all love.

Clearly never dealt with @crazyqx83

That kid is gonna be on suicide watch when WVU spanks that ass on Saturday. SmokinSmile

Lol, stopped reading after this.

Lol okay, UT has sucked every year since Pearl was their coach, there now that’s the truth. You all have sucked every year for a decade.

Smug and stupid are a combination you should try to avoid in the future.

Sweet 16 and sucking don't mix.

Smug and stupid are a combination you should try to avoid in the future.

Sweet 16 and sucking don't mix.
You all aren’t making the sweet sixteen this year. Likely UT gets a six seed and is beat round one. Then we UK fans have to hear about how you all made the tournament and UK didn’t even though UK has dominated UT for a decade and historically.

Enjoy this regular season

You all aren’t making the sweet sixteen this year. Likely UT gets a six seed and is beat round one. Then we UK fans have to hear about how you all made the tournament and UK didn’t even though UK has dominated UT for a decade and historically.

Enjoy this regular season

Well, it appears that you are just carrying out my directive. Thanks Laughing

Well, it appears that you are just carrying out my directive. Thanks Laughing
I’m not being an A-hole but am stating facts, it’s just like talking evolution to a religious person.

The last ten years isn’t ancient history, it’s modern history.

UK is going to the NIT, I’m okay with that as long as we get a good returning core. UT has the better team this year, congrats.

I’m not being an A-hole but am stating facts, it’s just like talking evolution to a religious person.

The last ten years isn’t ancient history, it’s modern history.

UK is superior in basketball.
If you're not the dumbest UK fan on the board, show me who is.

Thanks, but I don’t even know who that is.

Youre the one from WV, right? Marshall fan.

Its been a while. Tell me again about how UK has more fans and better coverage in the state of WV than WVU does.

And how UK fans will outnumber us in our own building on Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT