ADVERTISEMENT

Cousins tears his ACL.

...it's just funny that pretty much any news here comes from the same source...

FIFY. I see you are still deflecting and upset. Just because the other news/threads that I post on here don't have anything to do with your team, doesn't mean they don't exist. Take off your blue-tinted glasses and you will see/remember the other threads.

It might also speak to how dangerous she viewed Cousins and that she didnt want their son around him unsupervised. Taking the info we have at face value---she might have been right!

“The info” being one TMZ recording of a phone call? One where we have no idea what was said before a 20 second clip was taken.

Dude doesn’t have legal history.

She possibly could have recorded it because she knew what kind of response he would have.

I think the fact that the story was broken by TMZ makes that pretty self fulfilling.

...it's just funny that pretty much any news here with any negative connotation towards UK or former UK players comes from the same source...
If it were an ex Kansas or UL player, you guys would be all over it. Don’t kid yourself.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Cousins is an intellectual with a temper. He was obviously meaning he was going to put a bullet(bullet point list of reasons she should let his son come to the wedding) in her head(her mind, so she could think about it).

He just sounded angry because he was upset and was having difficulty dumbing down his superior language so she could understand.

Cousins is an intellectual with a temper. He was obviously meaning he was going to put a bullet(bullet point list of reasons she should let his son come to the wedding) in her head(her mind, so she could think about it).

He just sounded angry because he was upset and was having difficulty dumbing down his superior language so she could understand.
Ok. I like boogie. Labeling him an intellectual insults just about anyone else who is an intellectual.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT