ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats UK Fans!!!

Della, Della Della....looking forward to Feb 15th.
Are your tickets for sale? (if you have any),

Della, Della Della....looking forward to Feb 15th.
Are your tickets for sale? (if you have any),
We will kick your ass. Remember, you heard it here first.

Yes, everybody has heard you say that about KY as well.
Anyway however you want to spin it this was a bad loss at home to a team we beat by 26.

Reactions: Scotty00
Congrats to the 50 Kentucky fans that showed up in Knoxville..Bandwagon fans!

I have obligations - I have a job to go to. I have social invitations to attend. I have women to make sweet, sweet love to. Others just hold vigil for other posters and sit around playing flippy flop with their inch high private eye. I can see where it’d be frustrating.

So you didn’t have a job or women a few months ago when you posted daily? Now that part I can believe. 😂

Yes, everybody has heard you say that about KY as well.
Anyway however you want to spin it this was a bad loss at home to a team we beat by 26.
Yeah, it was a disappointing loss. But, not only will we beat you, but SCAR will too and we beat them by 45.

• Haha
Reactions: winin11
That was a battle. It wasn't pretty, but it was gutty (if that's a word). Y'all came out and played hard and determined and deserved the win. I think we should work on layups. Congrats again on a well earned win and we will see you in Lexington.
Thank you, I can tell you having played a bit of basketball. Layups are sometimes harder to hit when your expecting contact. It sometimes throws you off. No doubt the Vols who also deserved the win will come into Rupp with blood in their eyes. You guys probably will win SEC this year. Good Team

Thank you, I can tell you having played a bit of basketball. Layups are sometimes harder to hit when your expecting contact. It sometimes throws you off. No doubt the Vols who also deserved the win will come into Rupp with blood in their eyes. You guys probably will win SEC this year. Good Team
damnfatso !

• Haha
Reactions: cdbearde
gogs ears Della.....or did you mean GODs ears?
gog is an old rivals saying. It is from years ago. It is not capitalized on purpose and it is not actually speaking God's name.

Thanks della. Was a really important win for us. It can either be a fluke or it can be a turning point in our season - hoping it’s a turning point.

Reactions: della
Due to recent events, Cal owns Barnes and UK (still) owns Tennessee.
You have braggin rights for now. So, I refuse to mention the fact that Barnes has an advantage in head to head. I will not mention it and you cannot make me.

• Haha
It’s definitely more fun to act all swaggy when doing that doesn’t make you feel like an idiot lol.
You have always been pretty chill and level headed win or lose.

gog is an old rivals saying. It is from years ago. It is not capitalized on purpose and it is not actually speaking God's name.
From your lips to Gods ears is a well known religious saying.

So much phony sentiment ITT. Not believing 1 word of it.

159-77.
There was no sentiment. I just called it like it was and offered congrats to be a good sport. If you want to be classless about it, that reflects more on you than me.

You're a fake as your teeth.
You're as dumb as you post. You kinda been absent until the win. Unlike you I don't run off and hide if things aren't going my way.

You have braggin rights for now. So, I refuse to mention the fact that Barnes has an advantage in head to head. I will not mention it and you cannot make me.
I know where you're coming from. You cannot force me to mention the all time head-to-head numbers either.

You're as dumb as you post. You kinda been absent until the win. Unlike you I don't run off and hide if things aren't going my way.
Read here probably 5-6 days a week. Post when I feel like it. You certainly aren't going to have a say in when or how often I do.

Read here probably 5-6 days a week. Post when I feel like it. You certainly aren't going to have a say in when or how often I do.
It's fine with me that you're a fair weather fan. You be you.

It's fine with me that you're a fair weather fan. You be you.
Lulu you of all people shouldn’t be calling anybody a fair weather fan.😂 When was it you showed up here posting???

Good to finally beat a good team.

I fvcking hate Vescovi
bulge4332.gif.038865f2c20f81f11260eb1ea3328e58.gif

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT