ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Anthony UNC

I would like for things to change. Seems like the best option out there, though I do think Harris or Keeling or Pierce could help.

I think 8 is way too high. Those guys always overrate the blue bloods though.

Incredibly hard to project when almost every top 25 team (minus Michigan State) loses more than 50% of their rotational players. Feels like college basketball is down, in general. Top-level teams are dependent on new-comers and player progression from guys that probably saw less than 15 minutes of action.

I think he assumes Anthony will be playing at an All-American level, and he probably also assumes UNC adds at least one more impact player and/or Leaky/Robinson/Brooks improve a bit over the offseason. I'll be posting my preseason top 50 sometime in October, and I'm sure it will be incredibly inaccurate. We shall see...

I think Leaky can be very good. Brooks will at least be at the 4 where he should be. Robinson is what he is, which is ok. He had a solid year IMO.

Reactions: dukedevilz
AWilli6995: "And we will still beat duke next year."
Afamu: "History of Roy vs K disagrees"
AWilli6995: "4 out of 6 says otherwise."

Mercy... I must have missed the part in class where history is defined as a two year sample size.
Since coming to Chapel Hill Roy has 3 titles and K has 2. That's a pretty solid sample size. ;)

Which would still be less than the T/O’s Roy will have at the end of each game.

Won’t need them. Talent wise the last 2 years have been a downer for duke. Enjoy this recruiting title (again) and we’ll get in that ass (again).

You talking about the coach with the most NCAA titles since he’s been coaching at UNC?
How many years has Roy coached.

K has the most since he has been at Duke. More wins, more Acc titles, more everything.

Won’t need them. Talent wise the last 2 years have been a downer for duke. Enjoy this recruiting title (again) and we’ll get in that ass (again).

Still went farther than all of that experience (and timeouts) Roy took to the NCAA Tournament in 2018 and 2019!

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT