ADVERTISEMENT

Cole Anthony UNC

Where’s that one Mod crying about people flaming & ruining threads??? Oh wait, this isn’t a UK thread.
Flame away

Reactions: UL_1986
Why would you end a question with a period instead of a question mark?

It will be a great day for this board when you die. Why not do the decent thing and just drink a gallon of bleach right now?
You are so sweet. Bless your heart.

Why would you end a question with a period instead of a question mark?

It will be a great day for this board when you die. Why not do the decent thing and just drink a gallon of bleach right now?
Coming from a fan of the school with the biggest cheating scandal in college basketball history. Provided fake classes to athletes and fake education.

Where’s that one Mod crying about people flaming & ruining threads??? Oh wait, this isn’t a UK thread.
Flame away

Give it time.

tenor.gif

What's the starting lineup looking like? Does he have anyone to pass to?

Coming from a fan of the school with the biggest cheating scandal in college basketball history. Provided fake classes to athletes and fake education.

Normally I would suggest bleach, but that’s probably not adequate in your case. What we need you to do is go buy a gun, put a bullet in it and then shoot yourself in the face.

I can start a gofundme if you need help buying either the gun or the bullet. I’m sure we could raise the money for this cause in about 2 minutes.

What's the starting lineup looking like? Does he have anyone to pass to?

Wasn't there smoke a while back that Achiuwa (or however his name is spelled) was coming to UNC? Anyways I really like Anthony's game. Think he's gonna be in the running for ACC POY next year.

Wasn't there smoke a while back that Achiuwa (or however his name is spelled) was coming to UNC? Anyways I really like Anthony's game. Think he's gonna be in the running for ACC POY next year.

Agreed. Hate the Holes, but Anthony is a great PG

Reactions: kl40504
UNC is still recruiting at least 3 grad transfers: Rayjon Tucker, Justin Pierce, and Christian Keeling. Pierce and Keeling have official visits scheduled. Tucker doesn't have a visit planned, but he's a Charlotte native, so I'm sure stopping by wouldn't be terribly cumbersome.

They're also actively recruiting Precious Achiuwa and Anthony Harris. UNC now has 10 players committed for 2020. I think they land two more guys. Harris, FWIW, is the 4-star recruit who de-committed from VT a couple weeks ago.

Congrats, UNC without Cole looked pretty meh. They should be top 10 in the ACC with this addition.

Reactions: pisgah101
The same reason why you are so obsessed with UNC Flim Flam. Your posting style is underachieving big time, just like your squad.
Sorry, don't see the logic in this post. And with two lottery picks and Cam, another first rounder, UNc underachieved much more than Duke.

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT