ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrity or Artist that others think is attractive, but you don’t.

A lot of these woman are very average to not attractive at all and the general public sees that. But the media and Hollywood promote them as THE standard and we all accept that because we assume everyone else does. I hate that a few people decide what we like and don't like. When a new TV show comes out, even before its been aired they call it the "The New #1 show on TV" or "The best comedy since Seinfeld" and no one has even seen it yet. I saw a documentary on PBS about "Fake news", They interviewed a couple of guys that make a living out of fake news. Some of the things they said was totally unbelievable. Main stream news totally fabricated just to get hits on sites, these guys were getting rich and the public buys their lies hook line and sinker. The public wants drama, they are no way interested in the truth.

A lot of these woman are very average to not attractive at all and the general public sees that. But the media and Hollywood promote them as THE standard and we all accept that because we assume everyone else does. I hate that a few people decide what we like and don't like. When a new TV show comes out, even before its been aired they call it the "The New #1 show on TV" or "The best comedy since Seinfeld" and no one has even seen it yet. I saw a documentary on PBS about "Fake news", They interviewed a couple of guys that make a living out of fake news. Some of the things they said was totally unbelievable. Main stream news totally fabricated just to get hits on sites, these guys were getting rich and the public buys their lies hook line and sinker. The public wants drama, they are no way interested in the truth.
There's another thread for this post.

Definitely have never heard of this fine specimen being described as butch.
tY5SEaq.gif
Daddy like.

Sidenote, Billy Bob got to get down in Monsters Ball with her. Jelly.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Good call, plus she's annoying af.

I have love for her though. When I was on Twitter, she followed me. I had been talking to this one chick on Twitter who bet me I could not get 1000 new followers in an hour. If I did, she told me she would have sex with me. I sent out a tweet about the bet and Chrissy Teigen retweeted it. Got like 5,000 new followers in 30 minutes. Girl came through on her bet too.

This could only come from one fan base.

And Chrissy Tiegen is straight ugly

I have love for her though. When I was on Twitter, she followed me. I had been talking to this one chick on Twitter who bet me I could not get 1000 new followers in an hour. If I did, she told me she would have sex with me. I sent out a tweet about the bet and Chrissy Teigen retweeted it. Got like 5,000 new followers in 30 minutes. Girl came through on her bet too.
That's pretty amazing. What made you decide to get off twitter?

ADVERTISEMENT