ADVERTISEMENT

Cats and the Heels

I wish Roy wouldn’t play Platek against athletic teams. He is just outclassed.

Would rather see what Puff could do.

Love is not very good. Platek is even worse. Walton hasn't blocked out a player in his life. Leaky is the worse junior in UNC history.

Until Harris comes back the team is just going to suck.

I wish Roy wouldn’t play Platek against athletic teams. He is just outclassed.

Would rather see what Puff could do.

Agree. But he will because he is an upperclassman and does things like plays positional and shit like that. Is what it is.

Surprised UK has extended a lead with Jackson and Sarr on the bench for a good part of the half.

FT shooting the difference so far. UNC has to get to the line more and stop fouling UK on the drives. Having guys like Platek and Walton in are going to lead to shooting fouls though.

FT shooting the difference so far. UNC has to get to the line more and stop fouling UK on the drives. Having guys like Platek and Walton in are going to lead to shooting fouls though.
It's impossible to ask freshman bigs to not foul, but that's where we are.

Agree. Will be interesting what kind of adjustments we make.

It's impossible to ask freshman bigs to not foul, but that's where we are.

But most of their fouls are off the ball, which don't hurt as bad. UNC is fouling on the shot. Though not that it would matter. We suck shooting FTs.

Blows my mind that Roy isn’t feeding the post every time down floor! Wow! Maybe he’ll do it I the 2nd half.

But most of their fouls are off the ball, which don't hurt as bad. UNC is fouling on the shot. Though not that it would matter. We suck shooting FTs.
You won't get any sympathy from me for poor shooting. Seems to be Calipari's MO.

UK fans, Ware reminds me of Marcus Lee for you guys...
2fff9214fee41fb7fc10eb123e729171.gif

Reactions: Noahtogo24
Imagine that, Boston trying to go one on one every time and taking a garbage jumper.

ADVERTISEMENT