ADVERTISEMENT

****Carolina vs UGA. 1pm God's Time on the SECN****

BigGeorge38 Fan

Gold Member
Nov 10, 2005
After ensuring yet another winning season in conference play, Carolina looks to close out the conference schedule again the hopeless UGA Bulldogs.

Frank Martin has to be in contention for coach of the year in the SEC. After a dreadful 5-8 non conference start I thought 10 wins would be a stretch but here we are with 10 wins in what I think is the toughest conference in college basketball this season.

As for UGA. The fanbase is non existent and/or angry. They've given up on Bulldog hoops months ago. Could the Bulldogs pull off a huge upset and have a potential program changing win?

@HerschelWalker
@athenshoopsguy
@Pollack47

Thoughts?

After ensuring yet another winning season in conference play, Carolina looks to close out the conference schedule again the hopeless UGA Bulldogs.

Frank Martin has to be in contention for coach of the year in the SEC. After a dreadful 5-8 non conference start I thought 10 wins would be a stretch but here we are with 10 wins in what I think is the toughest conference in college basketball this season.

As for UGA. The fanbase is non existent and/or angry. They've given up on Bulldog hoops months ago. Could the Bulldogs pull off a huge upset and have a potential program changing win?

@HerschelWalker
@athenshoopsguy
@Pollack47

Thoughts?

LOL @ the Bulldogs fan base non existent.

ADVERTISEMENT