ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari to Arkansas?

Go argue with somebody that gives a shit about your opinion
Soooo the abswer is YES, Alabama fans did critisize Saban.

So, it's cool for Bama fans ro critisize the greatest FB coach of all time during his historic run AS he's about to get to ANOTHER 4 team only playoff, but UK fans critisizing the highest paid coach in the country for losing at a historic level, BECAUSE he is prioritizing the NBA draft, is crazy to you???

What would Alabama fans think if Saban lost 3 or 4 games a year, got punked at home by several Butthole state's and lost multiple bowl games to mid major programs? You telling me Alabama fans would be good with that? Think about it. Hell to the NO.

He's number 1 on Barnhart's list. Probably the most viable candidate. I would still like them to reach out to Hurley and Wright before. I imagine UK is wanting to get it done this week if possible.
Drew wouldn't be in my top 3, but I like him and shit, give me a solid coach that prioritizes UK and I'm good to go.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Pretty sure Jay already turned you down, and LOL at Hurley.

I'm sure Hurley's dying to jump from a low pressure environment to Kentucky. 😆

Dude would have been fired a couple years ago if he were coaching there. How much do you think UConn's willing to pay him now?

Jay Wright has no interest in going back to college coaching.

Last edited:
I'm sure Hurley's dying to jump from a low pressure environment to Kentucky. 😆

Dude would have been fired a couple years ago if he were coaching there. How much do you think UConn's willing to pay him now?

Jay Wright has no interest in going back to college coaching.
To that point, why would any of the coaches being named (Hurley, Oats, Donovan, Drew, Wright, etc) want to deal with the insanity of UK fans?

The five names I listed above are set where they are. UK fans seem to think any coach in America would come crawling from across the country to coach at UK. I just don't see it like that.

Our fanbase, while ridiculously passionate, is beyond insufferable. One of the worst in American sports. Plus with NIL and the transfer portal, a coach can set up shop at a "lesser valued" program then UK, and have the same type of success, if not more, and not have to deal with the obnoxious stresses of UK.

Why would Hurley leave to come to UK? Makes no sense. Oats is coming off a FF and has no pressure, whatsoever, at Bama. Donovan has been in the NBA for a decade. Why leave for a job in which you have to deal with recruiting and babysitting 18-22 yr olds year round, NIL, transfer portal, and a nutty fanbase? Makes no sense. Wright already has two titles, he retired for a reason. Is having a blast with CBS. Drew won a title at Baylor, his family is there, and he has been just as productive over the past 5 years as he would if he was UKs coach the past 5 yrs.

Money, by far, isn't everything. Peace of mind, family, lower stress are priceless.

calipari is trolling Uk hard right now, he will try to announce his departure as late as possible to screw them over in the transfer portal.

nah...

The truth is it's come out that Cal tried to leverage UK using Arkansas and went to the Prez Capaluto instead of the AD Barnhart...to their credit Kentucky essentially told him to go get pumped.

Kentucky gets rid of him without a buyout - best possible outcome.

Now it seems that Cal is expected to announce his signing with Arkansas this afternoon, perhaps he just didn’t want to steal the show from yesterday’s national title game so he waited until now to finalize the deal, what a respectable gentleman.

• Haha
Reactions: Deepelm
Now it seems that Cal is expected to announce his signing with Arkansas this afternoon, perhaps he just didn’t want to steal the show from yesterday’s national title game so he waited until now to finalize the deal, what a respectful gentleman.
Yeah he's a real class act who always has the best interest of others in the front of his mind. He's basically Ghandi at this point.

Mahatma-Gandhi%2C_studio%2C_1931.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Sparty_57
Classy message. He didn't have to say anything to be honest.

I don't hate or dislike Cal like the majority of BBN does. At the same time, it was clear he needed to go.

I am grateful for his 2010-2019 run, as UK was always in contention for a FF during that decade. Definitely a fun time to be a UK fan.

I harbor no ill will toward him.

Soooo the abswer is YES, Alabama fans did critisize Saban.

So, it's cool for Bama fans ro critisize the greatest FB coach of all time during his historic run AS he's about to get to ANOTHER 4 team only playoff, but UK fans critisizing the highest paid coach in the country for losing at a historic level, BECAUSE he is prioritizing the NBA draft, is crazy to you???

What would Alabama fans think if Saban lost 3 or 4 games a year, got punked at home by several Butthole state's and lost multiple bowl games to mid major programs? You telling me Alabama fans would be good with that? Think about it. Hell to the NO.
Man the fiction you write is horrible. You're either clueless or a liar.

• Sad
Man the fiction you write is horrible. You're either clueless or a liar.
Fiction huh? You sure about that? One loss to Texas and Saban got crushed by the fans and that 2021 thing being referenced in this part, yeah, LMK if you need help with that. I'll remind you, Alabama went to the playoff that year.

Kristen Saban Setas would like a word with you disgruntled Alabama fans. She also has a couple of words for Paul Finebaum.

Three days after Alabama fell at home to Texas 34-24, Nick Saban’s daughter posted a video to Instagram with the caption, “Getting tired of reminding y’all.”

The message is clear. After all, it is the Alabama coach himself delivering the message, via a 2021 rant about self-absorbed fans.
Link:

Nick Saban’s daughter has message for fans critical of Alabama, shares opinion of Finebaum - al.com

I think you're about done critisizing UK fans for what they feel about a 9 million dollar a year coach that is dragging the program down. Maybe check your own house before critisizing others.

Cal takes his entire staff with him to Arky....and most likely UK entire recruits and most of their current players.

Looks like UK with be starting from scratch and perhaps won't be any good next season.

Cal takes his entire staff with him to Arky....and most likely UK entire recruits and most of their current players.

Looks like UK with be starting from scratch and perhaps won't be any good next season.

I hope Cal does bring all those recruits and tries to win with them like he did all those years at UK, none of the kids in this class are top shelf and most likely will all leave after 1 season, because that's what Cal's culture is. That’s 6 lower rated freshmen, which leaves very little scholarship slots for veteran players.

Cal takes his entire staff with him to Arky.
He can have every one of them. Welch was the only one I'd be even remotely interested in keeping and he's not going to Fayetteville.

I'm somewhat surprised Antigua is going down with the ship, but presumably he's getting paid better by following Cal than he would get paid anywhere else.

ADVERTISEMENT