ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce has done all he can for AU----Time to come back to Indiana

Larry Legend is available. Why the F aren't asking him?
Serious question? I'll answer anyways...

NBA coach with zero CBB experience. Howa that working out at IU(now)? Or at Michigan..Or for that matter, anywhere.

Plus, I mean Bird is 67.

Next question

It's great we can talk about Pearl without being interrupted by flyby AU posters.

@**JABA** @dijjion @AuHoosier420

200w.gif

Serious question? I'll answer anyways...

NBA coach with zero CBB experience. Howa that working out at IU(now)? Or at Michigan..Or for that matter, anywhere.

Plus, I mean Bird is 67.

Next question
Your most successful player from the State of Indiana. He is the best in the NBA history... and the guy that managed the Pacers to their most successful times...you still refuse to seek his help?

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Your most successful player from the State of Indiana. He is the best in the NBA history... and the guy that managed the Pacers to their most successful times...you still refuse to seek his help?
Why? Hes never coached a lick of CBB. Woodson was a great player at IU....meh at the NBA...although a highly regarded assistant---whatever that means. Hows that panned out? Name me one NBA coach, with zero CBB experience, that's had success at the college level.

Did I mention he is 67? What, hire him of a month?

Why? Hes never coached a lick of CBB. Woodson was a great player at IU....meh at the NBA...although a highly regarded assistant---whatever that means. Hows that panned out? Name me one NBA coach, with zero CBB experience, that's had success at the college level.

Woodson is 65. Doesn't look it.

Walks and moves like it. Reminds of my father in law---whos had 3 strokes. And the hsit he says, you're like----"Is this Joe Biden"?

Terrible fukin hire.
Maybe this year will be the year....or his last year.

Is IU in the spot where they can fire him on the spot if say Pearl or another coach says OK?

Maybe this year will be the year....or his last year.

Is IU in the spot where they can fire him on the spot if say Pearl or another coach says OK?
Buyout is weak sauce...But that aint the issue. Quin Buckner is his buddy man----and hes on the BOT. As like as Quinn is in that position, Mikey aint getting fired. Ridiculous.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Buyout is weak sauce...But that aint the issue. Quin Buckner is his buddy man----and hes on the BOT. As like as Quinn is in that position, Mikey aint getting fired. Ridiculous.
Stuff like this is why I like this board over homeboards. Circle jerks don't get this kind of info.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
He gets shit for his transgressions, but he's never had anything vacated. IMO it would be a perfect hire.

With that said, not sure UK admin/fans would be on board.., but then that's what was said about Calipari.

Not sure why UK wouldn't be on board. They took Cal, who much more "baggage" than Pearl. Add in the era we are now in, and I don't see the problem. Other than he bet up on UK while at AU..

I like Bruce, love his passion, but I would like to have a younger up and comer for HC. For me, he’s bounced around the other SEC schools, and it would feel like passing around some skank that all your fraternity bros have already banged. That’s the feel I get.

I like Bruce, love his passion, but I would like to have a younger up and comer for HC. For me, he’s bounced around the other SEC schools, and it would feel like passing around some skank that all your fraternity bros have already banged. That’s the feel I get.

So basically you’re saying Bruce is the village bicycle?

I forgot his name but he's a coach for Nebraska now. Former Iowa State and Chicago Bulls coach

I forgot his name but he's a coach for Nebraska now. Former Iowa State and Chicago Bulls coach
Hoiberg....But he coached @ Iowa State-----then the Bulls----and now Nebraska. I said a coach with NO CBB experience. Hoiberg doesn't fit that criteria

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
What a great thread title as I just dropped in to see if anyone has done a wellness check on @AuHoosier420
He’s definitely a massive bitch.
I know Pearl well. I was a student at USI when he coached there. TOok his sports officiating course----He then invited me and a couple others to officiate his practices. Dude played a nice role in me becoming a CBB official. What he has done, hasn't done----I mean, ok. The guy was very generous, outgoing, great in the community, at USI. Same story basically everywhere he has been.

We all have skeletons---They get maginified as our lives do. If Pearl would have stayed stuck in the mud---no one who give two shits about him.

Like I said, "know" the guy. I mean we don't chat everyday....go fishing and shit. But some 10 years later when I got my first gig in the Horizon league, he remembered who I was....

Also, dude donated some big $$ to a local HS here, where one of his former players is the AD< to help upgrade the facilities. I have yet to meet a former player who wouldnyt run through a ****ing wall for this guy.
And he loves strange ass!

ADVERTISEMENT