ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce has done all he can for AU----Time to come back to Indiana

Uk job probably gonna open. IU needs to grab this dude.

Two tourney wins in 5 years since AuHoosier told me that final fours were “the new norm” at Auburn.

You know as well as I do it's hard as hell to win 6 games in a row. That fool got caught up in the moment, just like the Cock fans back in 2017 thinking this is something that was going to happen often.

Someone may wanna do a health and welfare on check on him but his reply will be I'm a graduate, a true fan, the SEC rules, Pearl is a God etc.

Dude doesn't take losing well especially when he runs his mouth and it backfires on him.

Last edited:
Introducing the next IU bball coach

Trump-640x480.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
Would take him yesterday
Yesterday Wisconsin beat us by 50 but I think we won on technicality. I will challenge this to the SCOTU. The Leftist rigged the officials even though I appointed those officials. I will appoint my botox filled daughter-in law into the NCAA chair committee. She is qualified because she is blonde and have lips like an inner tube of a fat bike.

Last edited:
Reactions: IUfanBorden
To be fair, that was BS. What was a year or so later, they made it legal?

I can't imagine the success IU would have had.
They fired Tom Crean, the guy that produced multiple NBA players. Then they hired a black coach with a white coach being his chaperone. WTF are you doing IU?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
You would welcome this dude at IU? This is the school that fired Sampson?
He resigned technically. TBH, I thought IU panicked---through him to the wolves. Had KS stayed at Indiana, probably have banner #6, if not more. He had IU rolling in year 2. What KS done at IU was/is, weak sauce.

Yes, I'd take Pearl. He lied about a fukin BBQ at TN. Ok.....Nothing with his name on it at AU...Pearl is no different than any other HM coach. And now its damn near impossible to "cheat". NIL has assured this.

Reactions: Anthony B
Like him or not, Pearl's a good coach. He would have IU contending soon. Hell, look at what he's done at football school with a half-baked fanbase.

He resigned technically. TBH, I thought IU panicked---through him to the wolves. Had KS stayed at Indiana, probably have banner #6, if not more. He had IU rolling in year 2. What KS done at IU was/is, weak sauce.

Yes, I'd take Pearl. He lied about a fukin BBQ at TN. Ok.....Nothing with his name on it at AU...Pearl is no different than any other HM coach. And now its damn near impossible to "cheat". NIL has assured this.
Pearl done a lot more than that during his time as an assistant under Tom Davis. He is a truly a POS. This is just a small example, Derrek Jones Jr. who commiitted to UNLV...the same player that dunk on everyone in the NBA as a journeyman..he ratted to the NCAA about his tests to get eligibilities. Derek Jones Jr have to leave UNLV early ...cannot even finish his first year. That POS Pearl lobbies to be HC at UNLV sometimes after Tark departure but could not get an interview...

I like Cal and UK, please dont even think Pearl as a replacement. This dude is a rat.

Pearl done a lot more than that during his time as an assistant under Tom Davis. He is a truly a POS. This is just a small example, Derrek Jones Jr. who commiitted to UNLV...the same player that dunk on everyone in the NBA as a journeyman..he ratted to the NCAA about his tests to get eligibilities. Derek Jones Jr have to leave UNLV early ...cannot even finish his first year. That POS Pearl lobbies to be HC at UNLV sometimes after Tark departure but could not get an interview...
I know Pearl well. I was a student at USI when he coached there. TOok his sports officiating course----He then invited me and a couple others to officiate his practices. Dude played a nice role in me becoming a CBB official. What he has done, hasn't done----I mean, ok. The guy was very generous, outgoing, great in the community, at USI. Same story basically everywhere he has been.

We all have skeletons---They get maginified as our lives do. If Pearl would have stayed stuck in the mud---no one who give two shits about him.

Like I said, "know" the guy. I mean we don't chat everyday....go fishing and shit. But some 10 years later when I got my first gig in the Horizon league, he remembered who I was....

Also, dude donated some big $$ to a local HS here, where one of his former players is the AD< to help upgrade the facilities. I have yet to meet a former player who wouldnyt run through a ****ing wall for this guy.

He gets shit for his transgressions, but he's never had anything vacated. IMO it would be a perfect hire.

With that said, not sure UK admin/fans would be on board.., but then that's what was said about Calipari.
Not sure why UK wouldn't be on board. They took Cal, who much more "baggage" than Pearl. Add in the era we are now in, and I don't see the problem. Other than he bet up on UK while at AU..

Not sure why UK wouldn't be on board. They took Cal, who much more "baggage" than Pearl. Add in the era we are now in, and I don't see the problem. Other than he bet up on UK while at AU..
Curious to see a poll on RR if they'd take Pearl as a coach. Right now. Granted he did just lose in the first round and has less success in the tournament than Calipari.

Curious to see a poll on RR if they'd take Pearl as a coach. Right now. Granted he did just lose in the first round and has less success in the tournament than Calipari.
Yeah but dude has been at TN and AU....Not exactly the "who's who" of CBB. Pearl at UK would be a monster, IMO. His age(63) might be an issue; pretty sure UK has a mandatory retirement age of 70?

Pearl is the better coach. He just is. Give him Cal's talent? JFC.....

Yeah but dude has been at TN and AU....Not exactly the "who's who" of CBB. Pearl at UK would be a monster, IMO. His age(63) might be an issue; pretty sure UK has a mandatory retirement age of 70?

He can't get Cal's talents. Calipari is a truth sayer...Pearl is a POS

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan

It was 72 back in the day when Rupp coached. It was a state employee rule. They've done away with that.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT