ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking News: Bucs sign 7 former Patriots

jhmossy

Aug 9, 2017
Team
Virginia
94252028_3281218245258174_4204233354502995968_o.jpg

I still can’t believe that Gronk came out of retirement just to be traded to the Buccaneers so that he could reunite with Brady.

Honest question, do the Bucs have a good enough OL to protect grandpa?

Since Jameis threw 5000000000000 interceptions last year, I assume no, but I could definitely be wrong.

Just gonna be sad if this experiment gets ruined a month into the season.

Since Jameis threw 5000000000000 interceptions last year, I assume no, but I could definitely be wrong.

Not to some, personally I’d love to see the bucs fall apart this season, unfortunately they are so stacked offensively I don’t see it happening.

Reactions: Hank_

Winston throwing picks wasn't because of the offensive line, that's just what he does. Getting eye surgery this offseason so he can finally see might help him out with that though.

Reactions: Hank_
Not to some, personally I’d love to see the bucs fall apart this season, unfortunately they are so stacked offensively I don’t see it happening.

I’ve never been a big Brady guy, but I’m definitely a Gronk fan.

Plus, I feel almost obligated to root for the Bucs because they have a UK kid (Mike Edwards) that plays a lot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT