ADVERTISEMENT

Big Blue Madness and a Place for other Basketball Pre-Season Hype

What are you bringing Louisville up for?

Kentucky is always loaded with 5 stars, nothing new.

Calipari’s last two talented teams, one was 9-16 and the other lost to St Peters in the first round. Always remember that when Cal was perceived as a great coach that “Kenny Payne won those games “
lets get real here if you want. you ducked. you ducked a rival game,,

as much as you shit on UK you ducked.

Lots of fanbases gonna judge their coach about what they do against UK.

UNC, DUKE, UL

Calipari doesn’t scare anyone anymore, he’s a washed up coach that his only attribute is that Nike is filling his roster out for him. Kentucky won’t see the second weekend again until Calipari is gone.

• Haha
Reactions: CUJO_1970
Calipari doesn’t scare anyone anymore, he’s a washed up coach that his only attribute is that Nike is filling his roster out for him. Kentucky won’t see the second weekend again until Calipari is gone.
Thats fine and all but hes still beating UL in games and for recruits,

Must stink they are choosing to go out in the first round but still making the dance.

WHATS kp GOING TO RELY ON. cAL IS TALKING ALL YOURE TOP RECRUITS

We’ll be fine, at least it’s a coach that will flame out. Can you imagine if a good in game coach had his talent every year? that would be John Woodenish…..

We’ll be fine, at least it’s a coach that will flame out. Can you imagine if a good in game coach had his talent every year? that would be John Woodenish…..
dude you aint even getting the players, shit to the highest order, atleast we have a chance

FfEm4g7XkAgpmFk
That’s awesome! You wouldn’t catch a UK fan going to their school for a practice. Talk about flattery!

• Love
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Wife and her son will be there. Unfortunately I cannot yet travel that far.
Sorry Borden. Here is to the best for you.

You are my enemy and you are my friend. I love and hate (your team) you!

Most folks don't understand that friends are more important than enemies!

I thought Kansas and a few others usually did theirs like a week earlier but i’ve not read or heard anything about it this year.
No one gives a shit and they don't merit being on TV, because no one would watch.

When can we see KU, UNC, Duke, UCONN, IU, UCLA .. .. .. .. ?

No one gives a shit.

They ain't on TV because they do not count. How long does it take to figure out the crap? I figured it out about 1965.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Maybe you should make it a rivalry before running your man pleaser? It's like Moorehead St talking smack at this point.

I get it. Even in your glory years Calipari dominated your team and has more hardware. You hate him so much, you hired the guy he taught. His right hand man who is finding out that it's harder to recruit to a 2nd tier program.

Maybe you should make it a rivalry before running your man pleaser? It's like Moorehead St talking smack at this point.

I get it. Even in your glory years Calipari dominated your team and has more hardware. You hate him so much, you hired the guy he taught. His right hand man who is finding out that it's harder to recruit to a 2nd tier program.
Has Morehead State won a championship since you guys have?

We have…..

Sorry Borden. Here is to the best for you.

You are my enemy and you are my friend. I love and hate (your team) you!

Most folks don't understand that friends are more important than enemies!
Exactly----We can hate AND love at the same time... 😁

I am getting better. Almost 2 months removed from shoulder surgery.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Never understood why a fan isn't allowed to talk smack, just b/c their team sucks...I mean sure didn't keep some of ya'll from bumping your gums two years ago, when UK went 9-16....
Did you read my post? I never mentioned anything about a fan not being allowed to talk smack. I said it’s funny they talk smack but when you bring up their team they say “this is about your team not mine”.

Reactions: johnboiler123
Did you read my post? I never mentioned anything about a fan not being allowed to talk smack. I said it’s funny they talk smack but when you bring up their team they say “this is about your team not mine”.
This, one?

Ain’t it funny how people with a shit team wanna talk shit about UK but when you tell them how terrible they are/was all they can say is “this is about UK”😂
Exactly what is it you're implying here, then? I interpret that as----"teams shouldn't talk smack when their team is shitty..."----But maybe I am wrong.

Our team was horrible , so yeah no sh*t . This is about the all and ever mighty big blew nba puppy mill falling short again to a little catholic school in the first round. Ya put them on the map at least 😂 and you made the top 5 all time worst beats ever in the tourney. Hahaha...good stuff
When a team makes the Elite 8 it definitely doesn’t qualify as “top 5 all time worst beats ever in tourney history” 🤣 They didn’t lose by 40 in the second round like every other 15 seed before them.

This, one?

Exactly what is it you're implying here, then? I interpret that as----"teams shouldn't talk smack when their team is shitty..."----But maybe I am wrong.
I’m implying if you’re gonna talk shit and your team is shitty don’t shy away and say “this isn’t about my team” when someone brings your team up. In short, if you're gonna talk shit be ok with getting it threw back at you.

Last edited:
I’m implying if you’re gonna talk shit and your team is shitty don’t shy away and say “this isn’t about my team” when someone brings your team up. In short, if you're gonna talk shit be ok with getting it three back at you.
Fair enough.....

What are you bringing Louisville up for?

Kentucky is always loaded with 5 stars, nothing new.

Calipari’s last two talented teams, one was 9-16 and the other lost to St Peters in the first round. Always remember that when Cal was perceived as a great coach that “Kenny Payne won those games “
I had hope that your time away might result in you being less stupid. Boy was I wrong... you're still a single-digit-IQ'd BLOCKHEAD. Go back to your momma's basement. U6 ain't shit and really shouldn't be saying shit until they're worth a shit... which could be awhile.

Kamari Lands, Devin Ree, Brandon Huntley Hatfield. Those three are gonna be awesome. Glad to have Curry, Withers, and Ellis as well. Our team is tall and long this year. Shortest guy in lineup is 6’3.
....none of these dudes ring a bell other than the transfer from ut. 1 point guard on the roster...? 2023 class? KP isn't really 'killing it' on the recruiting front.

ADVERTISEMENT