ADVERTISEMENT

Between Duke, IU, KU, UConn

My All-Time Table will look like this, when factoring in this season's results:

4. Kansas - 1176
5. Duke - 1152
6. Louisville - 720
7. Indiana - 708
8. UConn - 707

Kansas and Duke are battling for 4th. And Louisville, Indiana, and UConn are battling for 6th. The gap between 5th and 6th is significant.

4. Kansas - 1176
5. Duke - 1152
6. Louisville - 720
7. Indiana - 708
8. UConn - 707

Kansas and Duke are battling for 4th. And Louisville, Indiana, and UConn are battling for 6th. The gap between 5th and 6th is significant.

Thank God a smart man has arrived to educate these bumpkins. You'd think these guys had passed CBB 101 by now. 🤣

Reactions: dukedevilz
Elite Eights
Kansas- 25
Duke- 23
Louisville- 14
UConn- 12
Indiana- 11

Final Fours
Duke- 17
Kansas- 16
Louisville- 10
Indiana- 8
UConn- 6

AP Top 10
Duke- 39
Kansas- 33
Indiana- 17
Louisville- 16
UConn- 12

The titles among this group is very similar, but when you factor in the consistency across multiple metrics, Kansas and Duke are clearly a notch above the rest.

It’s clear that UConn is a better closer than Duke and KU. Duke and KU are better at luring girls back to their mom’s basement but they don’t use a strong enough chloroform and the girls wake up before they can close the deal. UConn’s chloroform soaked rags are more effective.

It’s clear that UConn is a better closer than Duke and KU. Duke and KU are better at luring girls back to their mom’s basement but they don’t use a strong enough chloroform and the girls wake up before they can close the deal. UConn’s chloroform soaked rags are more effective.
What was that incident at UVA a few years ago?

Elite Eights
Kansas- 25
Duke- 23
Louisville- 14
UConn- 12
Indiana- 11

Final Fours
Duke- 17
Kansas- 16
Louisville- 10
Indiana- 8
UConn- 6

AP Top 10
Duke- 39
Kansas- 33
Indiana- 17
Louisville- 16
UConn- 12

The titles among this group is very similar, but when you factor in the consistency across multiple metrics, Kansas and Duke are clearly a notch above the rest.
Final 4 success rate should be a factor added in as a metric. 5 titles in 6 final 4’snis extreme efficiency that only ucla really matches

UTEP and Wyoming are more efficient in the Final Four than UConn.
that’s apples to oranges and you know it. How many final 4’s has Wyoming and UTEp or Texas western as they were called at the time been to?

Uconn and UCLA get a boost if you look at final 4 success rate for those that have been To at least 5 final 4’s

been to?

Uconn and UCLA get a boost if you look at final 4 success rate for those that have been To at least 5 final 4’s

The whole idea of adding a separate metric for success rate in the Final Four is silly. There's already metrics to account for all of those wins. A sample size of 6 is also much different than 16 or 17. So yes, I saw your silliness and added upon it.

Reactions: KisteK
The whole idea of adding a separate metric for success rate in the Final Four is silly. There's already metrics to account for all of those wins. A sample size of 6 is also much different than 16 or 17. So yes, I saw your silliness and added upon it.
Naw your metrics make all wins equal which is stupid. A final 4 win should carry far more weight than a round of 32 game or opening round win does. Or even a regular season game. When looking at best the most important games of the season should be weighed heavier. Your still getting your more appearances in the other column as you said so that accounts for the more final 4 appearances

Reactions: Erock-conn
Naw your metrics make all wins equal which is stupid. A final 4 win should carry far more weight than a round of 32 game or opening round win does. Or even a regular season game. When looking at best the most important games of the season should be weighed heavier. Your still getting your more appearances in the other column as you said so that accounts for the more final 4 appearances

There should also be a negative metric for losing in earlier rounds to lower seeded teams.

Reactions: AuHoosier420
Final 4 success rate should be a factor added in as a metric. 5 titles in 6 final 4’snis extreme efficiency that only ucla really matches

I hope this is just your usual trolling effort. If not.....LMAO 🤣

Auburn's failed to play to seed in almost half their tourney appearances and they average like an 8 seed.
Which is why auburn isn’t high on the list being talked about here. But yes Kansas’s losses to vcu, bucknell, and northern iowa should hurt them

Reactions: hawkit3113
Which is why auburn isn’t high on the list being talked about here. But yes Kansas’s losses to vcu, bucknell, and northern iowa should hurt them

It would make way more sense to penalize teams for losing seasons and missing the tourney completely. But that wouldn’t help your little troll agenda, would it?

It would make way more sense to penalize teams for losing seasons and missing the tourney completely. But that wouldn’t help your little troll agenda, would it?
Winning when it matters most is most important. Uconn has won titles now in 4 straight decades. You going to still be bragging about regular season titles if uconn gets to 8 and you are still at 4 in the future to?

Winning when it matters most is most important. Uconn has won titles now in 4 straight decades. You going to still be bragging about regular season titles if uconn gets to 8 and you are still at 4 in the future to?

Yeah, 3 more titles before KU wins another would slightly change things. Good call.

Set me straight if I’m wrong here, but it seems to me that it’s really ****ing hard to win it if you’re not in it. And it’s especially hard to get in if you lose more games than you win. Could be wrong, but that’s my impression.

It’s funny that you think UConn players and coaches possess magical powers handed down by former players and coaches, and they just decided to take about 20 out of 25 years off, along with the first 90 years of the program’s existence.

4. Kansas - 1176
5. Duke - 1152
6. Louisville - 720
7. Indiana - 708
8. UConn - 707

I can't believe you waste your time on these dog shit formulas, lol.

They suck and are horrible.

UConn

8====≠==≠=====≠=====================)

Kansas

8---------------)

Iowa:

artur-kornakov-EUhn2h-FgZc-unsplash.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT