ADVERTISEMENT

Best year since...

Im quite excited about this year's IU team. I feel UK, Duke, KU and UNC all have the pieces to get to the FF. Doubtful all four get there. But all four will certainly have the capability..
I do think if all goes well for us, then we could be a sleeper come March. Really like this Indiana team.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Did Virginia make it?RollLaugh

If you put it out you have to take it Mossy!

uvou947.gif

Both of which are injured and could not play in Canada. This is my biggest concern... you have a freshmen heavy team and 2 of your starters are missing time already delaying their progression as a team. We will see what happens, not looking forward to the Kentucky game.
It's just precautionary though, not worried about it at all. You can tell how much joy Barrett and Zion get from setting each other and their teammates up and its already an improvement in my mind over the black holes that Tatum and Bagley were in that regard in college.

If Tre is the on ball handler we think he is and Reddish can get that motor revving, we"ll cut down the nets in April.

It's just precautionary though, not worried about it at all. You can tell how much joy Barrett and Zion get from setting each other and their teammates up and its already an improvement in my mind over the black holes that Tatum and Bagley were in that regard in college.

If Tre is the on ball handler we think he is and Reddish can get that motor revving, we"ll cut down the nets in April.

A lot of ifs. I’m not high on this Duke team like I was on last years squad. This team will fall short if they can’t play man to man defense and rebound at a high level.

Last edited:
This year’s greatest team in Duke history is better than last year’s apparently.

I said it in a previous post that if I couldn’t take Kentucky against the field I would feel pretty good having Kansas. But with that being said I’m taking us

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
ADVERTISEMENT