ADVERTISEMENT

Battle 4 Atlantis

Omg, bro it’s a holiday weekend. Go see your family. It doesn’t matter if I rip go8wverine or not. Bizarre.

Laying on my brothers couch watching sports as we speak. Resting off all that turkey from yesterday. I appreciate the personal shots from someone who tries to pretend like he doesn’t troll, though. A simple “yeah, Michigan looks better than I was giving him credit for” would have sufficed. Instead you had to take it a different route.

@Sparty_0n itd be nice to be able to have some civil discourse with Spartan fans here.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Good news for Michigan is last two winners of Battle 4 Atlantis have gone on to win the national championship

Bad news for Michigan is that they play in the B1G and the B1G doesn't win national championships in basketball recently

Good news for Michigan is last two winners of Battle 4 Atlantis have gone on to win the national championship

Bad news for Michigan is that they play in the B1G and the B1G doesn't win national championships in basketball recently
I'd have to imagine it would really suck to be apart of the B1G.

Reactions: jhmossy

Stopped reading after the good news

Reactions: jhmossy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT