ADVERTISEMENT

Battle 4 Atlantis

hailtoyourvictor

Dec 11, 2012
I will be happy if Michigan can squeeze two wins out of this.

Franz Wagner is practicing can’t wait to see him in the lineup.

How has Howard been thus far? Has he changed the identity/philosophy much or do you guys still play Beilein-Ball to some extent?

I like Howard and hope he has success there.

Really different style. Beilein really stressed protecting the ball. We close to lead (or lead) the nation in fewest turnovers per game. Howard's team get out after it. The pace is a lot faster and the kids play a lot more free. That has had negatives (way more turnovers) and positives (guys breaking out of their shell after looking lost in Beilein's system).

Really different style. Beilein really stressed protecting the ball. We close to lead (or lead) the nation in fewest turnovers per game. Howard's team get out after it. The pace is a lot faster and the kids play a lot more free. That has had negatives (way more turnovers) and positives (guys breaking out of their shell after looking lost in Beilein's system).

Appreciate the feedback. It can be pretty tough to make those transitions because the personnel doesn’t always match. Just started watching and looks pretty good so far.

I still think Iowa State is a bottom 3-4 Big XII team this season.

Not surprised at UM's 10 point lead.

Reactions: speedfrk
I thought Jimmy Dykes was contractually obligated to only commentate on Kentucky games. God he sucks. I wish he’d go back to coaching.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
If UNC gets past Alabama I think Michigan could easily run them. They look good and UNC doesn't really have a great track record in the Bahamas.

It’s early in the year but this team can really shoot it. If they can fix the turnover problems, this team can contend for a national title.

Its the truth in this yers wide open race, not many teams with a better and more experienced threesome than Livers, Simpson, and Teske.

I like this guy. Stick around. UM can contend for a national title while not having played a ranked opponent yet after a few weeks into the season. That’s fantastic.

I like this guy. Stick around. UM can contend for a national title while not having played a ranked opponent yet after a few weeks into the season. That’s fantastic.

gw8 has been throwing hot takes around all season/off season. It's entertaining but take it for what it is.

Although I don't think he's calling Michigan one of the best teams in the country.

I think his premise is that since the teams up top aren't separating any team in the top 15 or so could be consider a title contender. I don't think it's impossible for this team to have top 15 upside.

Last edited:
So lame that Gonzaga got Southern Miss in the first round. Of any team in Atlantis, they needed to play 3 tough games given their conference schedule.

53-32 at half, looking pretty good for what it’s worth.

I still think Iowa State is a bottom 3-4 Big XII team this season.

Not surprised at UM's 10 point lead.

They’ll still manage to win a couple games in Ames that they shouldn’t and the mediA will keep pushing the Hilton Magic narrative

Is the 6th best team in the nation good enough?? A team that was being slaughtered until the blatant cheating refs allowed them back into the game and they still lost by ten .

Been watching basketball for 25 years and never seen a team go on a 19-0 run and the other team doesn't commit one foul but the team on the 20-0 run commits 7 fouls . Was truly amazing to watch how insane the calls were. The block they called on Xavier when Anthony literally threw his left arm into his chest was one of the worst calls I have seen in 10 years

Reactions: sven187
Another tough loss for the Ducks. 1-2 is a tough break but I’m still optimistic about the season

ADVERTISEMENT