ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn has literally taken over this board...

Seems like Auburn is enjoying last moments of happiness in basketball they have left.

Have to give them credit.
But they could use some better fan. They lack the entertainment.

You do realize that this is literately what everyone says about you on the football board, right?

I actually like your posts, but calling a spade a spade.

You guys certainly have abandoned the football board, though. That's for sure.

Huh?? Have been posting there for over a decade and we are about to finish in the top 10 again. No one has won the SEC or been in more national title games the last decade besides Bama and Clemson. I’m pretty sure about 105 teams would switch with that.

We also play the hardest schedule in the nation.

You do realize that this is literately what everyone says about you on the football board, right?

I actually like your posts, but calling a spade a spade.

Texas is a big name in football no matter what.
People over there talk about Texas as much I post.

Over here.
Auburn fans are enjoying their time. Auburn is bigger than NCAA? Why wouldn't Kentucky look out for them.
Crazy how both Auburn and LSU have a target

Over here.
Auburn fans are enjoying their time. Auburn is bigger than NCAA? Why wouldn't Kentucky look out for them.
Crazy how both Auburn and LSU have a target

I’m the same Auburn fan as I’ve been for 40 years. Good or bad...

Not worries about any targets.

Huh?? Have been posting there for over a decade and we are about to finish in the top 10 again. No one has won the SEC or been in more national title games the last decade besides Bama and Clemson. I’m pretty sure about 105 teams would switch with that.

We also play the hardest schedule in the nation. (Nah, you're not Iowa.)
I didn't say Auburn fans were extinct. Just that they seem to have (much) less of a presence compared to other fanbases.

Or to put it more bluntly....y'all ain't trolling over there, like you think you are over here. :eek:;):eek:

I didn't say Auburn fans were extinct. Just that they seem to have (much) less of a presence compared to other fanbases.

Or to put it more bluntly....y'all ain't trolling over there, like you think you are over here. :eek:;):eek:

I’m not trolling, though...

Im the same poster on both boards and enjoy the actual conversations over games, strategies, coaches etc.

I may not agree a lot with the opinions some posters such as Mono, Sheriff, bammers etc may have, but I enjoy what they bring to this board and the points they bring up. Same goes with Bert, Lurker etc on this one.

Definitely not here to troll or ever to put another team down, but will definitely take up for my school when called out.

And, our schedule is definitely a shitload harder than yalls :)

And, our schedule is definitely a shitload harder than yalls :)
Nope. You guys don't go out of your way to make every game you play harder than it ever needs to be, as if it's part of your program's philosophy and requirement to do so............

And I know it's not what Auburn does every week because I DO watch some of your games.

That makes our schedule infinitely tougher than any other schedule loaded with the best teams in the country, when you're having to spend 60 minutes trying to get the f*** out of your own way as well as your opponent.....

And somehow, we finished with the same record as you guys. :)

Reactions: olsonab
Nope. You guys don't go out of your way to make every game you play harder than it ever needs to be, as if it's part of your program's philosophy and requirement to do so............

And I know it's not what Auburn does every week because I DO watch some of your games.

That makes our schedule infinitely tougher than any other schedule loaded with the best teams in the country, when you're having to spend 60 minutes trying to get the f*** out of your own way as well as your opponent.....

And somehow, we finished with the same record as you guys. :)

Touché

Because you appear in every single thread. You think you are an expert on everything. They aren’t talking about Texas as much as they are about you. If you went away for a week no one would mention Texas. Maybe Texas A&M.

You are trying to troll.
Doesn't work. Just as long as you have a large group of OU posters you will hear about Texas.
Has nothing to do with me.
Not trying to troll, just saying what I’ve seen. Only a couple posters have caught as much crap as you have. Also seeing the date you joined you probably are one of the ones ran off. 14000 posts in 16 months. Do you even sleep.

Not trying to troll, just saying what I’ve seen. Only a couple posters have caught as much crap as you have. Also seeing the date you joined you probably are one of the ones ran off. 14000 posts in 16 months. Do you even sleep.

That is their fault.
Sometimes you have to tell it how it is no matter the response. Some people get upset about it.
Not my fault as it is theirs.
Majority of time I am correct and when I am wrong I admit it.

Is 30 post a day much.

That is their fault.
Sometimes you have to tell it how it is no matter the response. Some people get upset about it.
Not my fault as it is theirs.
Majority of time I am correct and when I am wrong I admit it.

Is 30 post a day much.
I’ve got to agree with kelley2403, do you even sleep? 14000 posts in 16 months? I’ve been a member on Rivals for just under 8 years and between this board and the Duke board I only have less than 5200 posts combined between those 2 boards. I also post on Kentucky’s board every once in awhile but not much and I used to post on UNC’s board until I got banned and even if I added those posts to my total then it would probably still only be somewhere around maybe 5500 posts at the most. lol

I’ve got to agree with kelley2403, do you even sleep? 14000 posts in 16 months? I’ve been a member on Rivals for just under 8 years and between this board and the Duke board I only have less than 5200 posts combined between those 2 boards. I also post on Kentucky’s board every once in awhile but not much and I used to post on UNC’s board until I got banned and even if I added those posts to my total then it would probably still only be somewhere around maybe 5500 posts at the most. lol

I see why after one post you don't post much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT