ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn about to get hit with sanctions

He just needs to know that you’re a woman to know the playing field. That cuts out the name calling and he knows what he’s dealing with. If you want to call BP a liar and cheater so be it. As you already know, he has openly admitted he fvcked that up and wish he could have taken it back. The UT fans that can’t accept that (like yourself) is just plain bitter. The UT fans I know still love Bruce and wish him the best…why? Because he loves his players and he loves the game. He loved Knoxville, the university and the people. You know that. He made a mistake and paid for it. Just admit that you’re a bitter fan and want to call him a liar and cheater because it makes you feel better when he beats that ass.Laughing
I appreciate you trying to keep the conversation civil. I called Bruce a liar because he is one. Though you are trying to present him as noble for admitting it, he had no choice because he was caught. So, your premise is skewed. Here is what I accept, Bruce is a good coach, but Bruce has poor ethics. That is that.

Bruce was fired from UT with cause. Auburn hired a talented coach and chose to ignore his morals. Auburn gets put on probation for 4 years cause Bruce refuses to play by the rules or enforce his assts. from playing by the rules again. I accept that because that is where it is. The question is do you accept that?

Bruce's problem is he is a habitual cheater. Your little buddy wants to excuse it by saying "everyone does it", if that is true then Bruce sucks at it cause he continually gets caught. Can we agree on that?

Auburn isn’t going to get out bid by Maryland. Good lord
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Reactions: Scotty00
I appreciate you trying to keep the conversation civil. I called Bruce a liar because he is one. Though you are trying to present him as noble for admitting it, he had no choice because he was caught. So, your premise is skewed. Here is what I accept, Bruce is a good coach, but Bruce has poor ethics. That is that.

Bruce was fired from UT with cause. Auburn hired a talented coach and chose to ignore his morals. Auburn gets put on probation for 4 years cause Bruce refuses to play by the rules or enforce his assts. from playing by the rules again. I accept that because that is where it is. The question is do you accept that?

Bruce's problem is he is a habitual cheater. Your little buddy wants to excuse it by saying "everyone does it", if that is true then Bruce sucks at it cause he continually gets caught. Can we agree on that?
Have you took the time to read any of it? It’s probably been discussed here multiple times. Chuck Person had a money problem. For years he wanted the HC job. His resume just wasn’t good enough and he got passed twice. When Bruce got the job, Auburn’s AD wanted him to hire Chuck as an Assistant. Bruce was okay with that because it’s “Chuck Person”. I don’t necessarily know when Chuck’s financial problems started nor do I know how bad it was. He didn’t give AF about Auburn and was getting money under the table for…get this…players LEAVING Auburn early. Why would Bruce be in on that? That money was chump change and by leaving early, it was hurting his team. That makes no sense whatsoever. Can you explain that?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Have you took the time to read any of it? It’s probably been discussed here multiple times. Chuck Person had a money problem. For years he wanted the HC job. His resume just wasn’t good enough and he got passed twice. When Bruce got the job, Auburn’s AD wanted him to hire Chuck as an Assistant. Bruce was okay with that because it’s “Chuck Person”. I don’t necessarily know when Chuck’s financial problems started nor do I know how bad it was. He didn’t give AF about Auburn and was getting money under the table for…get this…players LEAVING Auburn early. Why would Bruce be in on that? That money was chump change and by leaving early, it was hurting his team. That makes no sense whatsoever. Can you explain that?
It's not about Bruce being in on it. It is about not being in control of the program which even you'll admit we wasn't.

It's not about Bruce being in on it. It is about not being in control of the program which even you'll admit we wasn't.
That’s fair. Doesn’t make him out to be a liar or a cheat (in that case). Just needs to be more involved with his coaches and players. Harder to do with players. They can easily take handouts/shave points without their coaches knowing.

That’s fair. Doesn’t make him out to be a liar or a cheat (in that case). Just needs to be more involved with his coaches and players. Harder to do with players. They can easily take handouts/shave points without their coaches knowing.
He did lie at UT though.

It actually sucks, I really like Auburn in some ways. Always cheer for them vs. ‘Bama, and I love those uniforms. But they’re about as cheater as they come, and their fans always seem like obnoxious trash.

Reactions: TheBlueCat
He peaked at UT?

Bruh, he only had one regular seasons SEC championship at UT in six seasons.

While at AUBURN, he had a regular season championship, a conference tournament championship, and a Final Four in the first five seasons. AUBURN is clearly a more conducive place for winning.

BUh BuH hE pEaKeD aT tENnESseELaughingLaughing
I spit out some of my natty light reading that he peaked Lololol

• Haha
Reactions: gatorz1209
HAHAHA

AUBURN is a far better job that that buttcheeks job in College Park. More money, better facilities, better conference. These are the facts
That's a toss up. Right now the only edge AU has over Maryland is BDB and the SEC. I do think the SEC fits Bruce better.

That's a toss up. Right now the only edge AU has over Maryland is BDB and the SEC. I do think the SEC fits Bruce better.
Maryland is not winning a bidding war against auburn. Bruce will be paid as the highest coach in college basketball at auburn if it comes down to it. The arena will be named pearl arena. Steven pearl will be auburns next head coach also

Maryland is not winning a bidding war against auburn. Bruce will be paid as the highest coach in college basketball at auburn if it comes down to it. The arena will men named pearl arena. Steven pearl will be auburns next head coach also
I believe all that is plausible.

There’s not really a toss up. We just surpassed most of your conference in basketball. It didn’t take us very long.

ADVERTISEMENT