ADVERTISEMENT

Auburn about to get hit with sanctions

Well, the problem is when you abide by the rules there is order. When you allow cheating to go unpenalized you run the risk of the break down of that order.

Do you want your team to play against a team of known cheaters?
No one abides by the rules fully that’s winning in college sports. Literally no one.

You guys are good for thumping your chests until you actually play the games. I remember reading about Cooper being the best PG in the country at about this time in the year too.

You’re gnats swarming a pile of shit. That pile of shit looks l great to you, but the rest of us see the pile of shit for what it is.
He was the best PG in the SEC, no doubt. You're a fruit fly, ****got. Don't ever call me a GNAT again.

Ok sensitive Sally. Easy. Lots of Pearl to Maryland talk today on the interweb. Lots of hoops left this year. Does he bail? Inquiring minds want to know.
He's going to crush your soul for many years to come

Well, the problem is when you abide by the rules there is order. When you allow cheating to go unpenalized you run the risk of the break down of that order.

Do you want your team to play against a team of known cheaters?
Imagine being this naïve to actually believe there are programs out there that don’t cheat Laughing

He was the best PG in the SEC, no doubt. You're a fruit fly, ****got. Don't ever call me a GNAT again.
He wasn't even 1st or 2nd team all SEC. Wheeler on a crappy team led the SEC in assists. Now he's doing it nationally. Wheeler was on 2nd team all Sec. SEC thought Wheeler was better....

Because your coach is a little beta bitch. Guarantee he pays to be stilettoed on the nutsack while dressed as a fairy princess.
classic projection. thanks for letting us all know you like to pay to be stilettoed on the nutsack while dressed as a fairy princess.

Imagine being this naïve to actually believe there are programs out there that don’t cheat Laughing
Why would you believe that anyone was unaware there is cheating going on in light of Auburn just being caught at it. The problem is bearing down on cheaters. I'm cool with discussing this just don't say stupid shit anymore, k?

Why would you believe that anyone was unaware there is cheating going on in light of Auburn just being caught at it. The problem is bearing down on cheaters. I'm cool with discussing this just don't say stupid shit anymore, k?
Bearing down? Why? At this Point no one cares as it’s going on everywhere. The ncaa is becoming less and less relevant daily. In the next 10 years the SEC will be leaving the ncaa.

Bearing down? Why? At this Point no one cares as it’s going on everywhere. The ncaa is becoming less and less relevant daily. In the next 10 years the SEC will be leaving the ncaa.
Auburn obviously doesn't care anymore and Bruce Pearl might have never cared, but that is hardly everyone.

Auburn obviously doesn't care anymore and Bruce Pearl might have never cared, but that is hardly everyone.
You think Tennessee coaches cares or do they care more about winning? You need to wake up to reality.

Every single program cheats, especially in major CBB.

You think Tennessee coaches cares or do they care more about winning? You need to wake up to reality.
Yeah, I think UT AD care. Why else would we fire a successful coach? Do you believe no one has character? Do you believe no one wants to to the right thing anymore? I don't think that is the case, but I do agree that some don't care.

Do you believe otherwise? If so, do you still believe in Santa Clause and the Easter Bunny? Laughing
I just said what I believe. However, I believe that no one wants to consider themselves a POS. A lot of people try to be good and therefore aren't a POS. However, some folks that are POS don't want to own it and try to convince themselves its OK.

Holy shit, you actually think UT has some higher moral standard? Laughing
Well, we fired our CFB and CBB coach for cheating and turned ourselves in for major violations, so there is that. I prefer to think UT has a moral standard. However, I think there are other programs that have a moarl standard too.

Well, we fired our CFB and CBB coach for cheating and turned ourselves in for major violations, so there is that. I prefer to think UT has a moral standard. However, I think there are other programs that have a moarl standard too.
We’ll considering yore lack of success in both sports, maybe you dorks should cheat more. Congrats on the fake moral high ground tho Laughing

Reactions: WarEagle2727
I am disappointed, but I stand by the sentiment. Fvck that orange pile of shit.

tears-sadness.gif

giphy.gif

What kind of idiot do you have to be to defend cheating or even boast about it? 😜

Reactions: hawkit3113
In other news, Kentucky has decided to retroactively self impose a post season ban for the 20-21 season as a punishment for any future violations

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
also, i did notice auburn had to vacate games. Kansas is going to pass us in wins and then give it right back RollLaugh

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT