ADVERTISEMENT

Athletes and GPA

RockThrillCock

Aug 9, 2005
SC
Team
South Carolina
some of these schools are dream schools for kids that get perfect grades, know at least two languages and play an instrument and have volunteered at a homeless shelter. Does anyone know what the GPA of Zion or Luke Maye was. I think there is serious grade inflation in high school. It seems everyone is “gifted and talented.” That does not fit the natural bell curve. Sorry to go on a rant.

some of these schools are dream schools for kids that get perfect grades, know at least two languages and play an instrument and have volunteered at a homeless shelter. Does anyone know what the GPA of Zion or Luke Maye was. I think there is serious grade inflation in high school. It seems everyone is “gifted and talented.” That does not fit the natural bell curve. Sorry to go on a rant.

Who gives a fvck, you loser.

Reactions: duckboy33
Not sure about those, but can you tell us what Lester Earls or DeSouzas was? Maybe Azubeike or the Rush kid

Athletes are usually pretty dumb....and somehow they get deans list grades yr in and yr out while barely graduating high school. I think its safe to say colleges just have easier classes and better teachers. No other explanation

I mean, college athletes get a lot of breaks almost everywhere. Believe it or not there are some schools where the student-athletes get credit simply for being an athlete. No one really seems to care. Nor should they.

ADVERTISEMENT