ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas/Kansas

Listen, Wee Man…Self will return to kick a few asses next year and the Chiefs will be favored to win their 3rd Super Bowl in 5 years.

You’ll still be watching Fran try figure out how to scratch his ass and talk at the same time.

I told you.

You need to listen to me when I speak. Like it's the Gospel

I told you.

You need to listen to me when I speak. Like it's the Gospel

Still champions, killer.

I tried to tell you and Sheriff. I talked to you like a father, if you will. MFers just wouldn’t listen. Now look at you. Broken and begging for answers. Hell, even that stumble dick Sheriff may experience some level of glory this year. WTF, wee man. When will your day come? 😆

Still champions, killer.

I tried to tell you and Sheriff. I talked to you like a father, if you will. MFers just wouldn’t listen. Now look at you. Broken and begging for answers. Hell, even that stumble dick Sheriff may experience some level of glory this year. WTF, wee man. When will your day come? 😆

Do you think I post this shit just to hear myself talk?

No, it's to help you to become a better person and poster.

I am your mentor on rivals. God damn it, listen to me.

Why do you think he handles my taxes and is godfather to my children?
200.gif

I never like to rub things in :D ,but even lowly Kentucky could beat Arkansas at Fayetteville.

Kansas can't even beat the shit out of an 8th seed.

Tomorrow UK has to play Kansas State so I suppose that K State will beat the crap out of my Cats based on the shit the Big 12 fans have put out this year; however, tonight it is fun seeing Kansas crash to an 8th seed. That is not as bad as Kentucky crashing and burning against 15 seed St. Peters last year, but it is still fun.

Like usual when you lose in the tournament it’s usually because all the same issues that you had throughout the season at different times hit you all at once. This KU team this year struggled mightily with defensive rebounding, giving up soft and-1s at the rim, and missing timely FTs. Those 3 things reared it’s ugly head for KU today.

Like usual when you lose in the tournament it’s usually because all the same issues that you had throughout the season at different times hit you all at once. This KU team this year struggled mightily with defensive rebounding, giving up soft and-1s at the rim, and missing timely FTs. Those 3 things reared it’s ugly head for KU today.
Why lose to Arkansas? Arkansas was a low seed. The SEC beat the crap out of them.

The Big12 is the best conference in the nation and Kansas is the best in the Big12, so how in hell did they lose to a piece of shit SEC team like Arkansas? Was it like power house TCU losing their ass to lowly SEC Georgia in football.

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Why lose to Arkansas? Arkansas was a low seed. The SEC beat the crap out of them.

The Big12 is the best conference in the nation and Kansas is the best in the Big12, so how in hell did they lose to a piece of shit SEC team like Arkansas? Was it like power house TCU losing their ass to lowly SEC Georgia in football.

Foul trouble, not finishing plays, and not having Self. Really missed his adjustments and play calling in the 2nd half. That said the team didn’t execute well the final 5 minutes. Juan with the dumb 10 second call. KJ having a wide-open layup if he just catches the ball instead of bobbling it. The play that takes 12 seconds to go to the foul line down 3. Bad coaching but more importantly unable to finish the final 5% of plays that they executed well.

Cool, Kentucky only struggles with an antiquated offense, clogging the lane, free throw shooting, 3-point shooting, in-bounds plays, clock management and defense. No way we screw all of that up all at once!

So we should be good.

Yep. If Arkansas had repeated their same performance in the first half again in the second half, they lose by 20 and the same lack of shooting that plagued them all season would be the cause.

Fortunately, they remembered how to drive to the basket and played their best half of the season, especially Devo obviously, but I still don’t feel like the shooting problems won’t eventually be their undoing.

Yep. If Arkansas had repeated their same performance in the first half again in the second half, they lose by 20 and the same lack of shooting that plagued them all season would be the cause.

Fortunately, they remembered how to drive to the basket and played their best half of the season, especially Devo obviously, but I still don’t feel like the shooting problems won’t eventually be their undoing.

Musselman said on Field of 68 Podcast that the 2nd half Arkansas was just targeting KJ and KU’s other bigs in PnR because KU switches everything. Made the offense easy for Davis and Council. Took 12 minutes of game time for KU to make an adjustment and stop switching the 5-spot. By then Arkansas had the lead and full momentum. Musselman seemed miffed that it took KU so long to adjust to his halftime adjustment.

Reactions: fleckabelly
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT