ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas/Kansas

Looks like Muscleman doesn't have any muscles after all. He appears to be another Bruce Pearl when it comes to theatrics.
That wasn’t as bad as Pearl. Seemed mostly in the moment. Pearl planned it out, had someone get the paint, sat down while someone put the paint on, looked in the mirror and probably thought he looked good, went to the arena, probably did some push-ups to try and look like he had muscles, and made a big deal about being at the game. That’s significantly worse.

Lol, you mad!!!
Nah, not mad. We won a title last year. That goes a long way to ease any losses this year and probably next. And KU football is on the rise finally. And the Chiefs won the Super Bowl. My sports world has been great. And I was watching the games with my 9 month old in my lap. It’s been a good year. I have nothing to be aggravated about. I just think it’s weird that UK fans are out there running their mouths when y’all lost to us, we won the title last year, and you lost to a 15 seed last year. It’s just kind of funny. So nah, I’m gonna put my baby to bed, get laid cause the wife has been handsy all day, drink a couple glasses of my favorite bourbon and get some sleep.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
Nah, not mad. We won a title last year. That goes a long way to ease any losses this year and probably next. And KU football is on the rise finally. And the Chiefs won the Super Bowl. My sports world has been great. And I was watching the games with my 9 month old in my lap. It’s been a good year. I have nothing to be aggravated about. I just think it’s weird that UK fans are out there running their mouths when y’all lost to us, we won the title last year, and you lost to a 15 seed last year. It’s just kind of funny. So nah, I’m gonna put my baby to bed, get laid cause the wife has been handsy all day, drink a couple glasses of my favorite bourbon and get some sleep.

Give her one for us

Good attitude. The refs sucked both ways though. The 10 second call was horseshit.

It was the correct call. Once that hits 20 it’s a 10 second call. Honestly I think Pettiford should have been called for a 10 second call in the 1st half as well. Just can’t be that lackadaisical bringing the ball up. In the end Arkansas just made plays and KU couldn’t secure a defensive rebound to save their lives the last 5 minutes.

Reactions: fleckabelly
It was the correct call. Once that hits 20 it’s a 10 second call. Honestly I think Pettiford should have been called for a 10 second call in the 1st half as well. Just can’t be that lackadaisical bringing the ball up. In the end Arkansas just made plays and KU couldn’t secure a defensive rebound to save their lives the last 5 minutes.
I thought it was strange timing and it’s missed a lot. I agree with you though. Walsh was pretty amazing on Jalen, though Jalen is the best player I’ve seen. I think with self, you guys win, but with the injuries Arkansas has had this year, I’ll take it.

It’s not weird at all. I’d expect them to be the first to pile on. They’re obsessed with the champs. Let them have their moment before they get bounced. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
That's the spirit.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
I thought it was strange timing and it’s missed a lot. I agree with you though. Walsh was pretty amazing on Jalen, though Jalen is the best player I’ve seen. I think with self, you guys win, but with the injuries Arkansas has had this year, I’ll take it.

Walsh was great defensively. Also didn’t think Norm put Jalen in good spots to succeed and get Jalen more looks. Not having Self was huge.

baitin.gif

Walsh was great defensively. Also didn’t think Norm put Jalen in good spots to succeed and get Jalen more looks. Not having Self was huge.
I thought the same thing. Didn’t seem to adjust well in the last 10 minutes.

Reactions: KisteK
It’s not weird at all. I’d expect them to be the first to pile on. They’re obsessed with the champs. Let them have their moment before they get bounced. 😆

Exactly. Let us have our moment. We just lost 11 games when we’re preseason top 5, haven’t been a 1 seed or been to a final four in nearly a decade and are stuck with an over paid, well past his prime coach because our athletic director signed one of the worse contracts in the history of the sport. We’re probably going to lose to K State as well. So just let us have this.

Walsh actually really impressed me when we beat Arkansas in Bud Walton. His box score doesn’t show it but he seemed to be all over the place and made a lot of big plays that kept them in that game.

You guys do have that meaningless regular-season game.

Walsh actually really impressed me when we beat Arkansas in Bud Walton. His box score doesn’t show it but he seemed to be all over the place and made a lot of big plays that kept them in that game.

I hope he sticks around for Arkansas. Similar to how I hope Livingston sticks around for UK. These guys could be damn good next year. Think they’ll bolt though for the lights of the NBA.

He’s fantastic defensively. Probably better than Devo, but offensively he drives in well, but doesn’t know how to finish.

Kansas fans, do you think that Self coaching this game would have changed the outcome?

ADVERTISEMENT