ADVERTISEMENT

Arkansas fans, get ready...

Good game but it would have been more fun with both of our star C out there.

Not sure what this Arkansas team will be like. I do think there are serious depth concerns.
Agree on the depth, but I think there’s enough. I still would like to see Fland’s ability to shoot, though he doesn’t appear to be a guy that has to get it to the rim.

Wagner is going to be tough for anyone imo. I didn’t watch a lot of Kentucky, so not sure what the downside is, but he looks like he’s going to be very good. I’d say the backcourt is as solid as anyone and we really haven’t seen what Davis can do.

The combination of Aidoo, Brazile, and Ivisic is going to be tough for anyone. Just a lot of height and skill. i assume we’ll see a lot more zone when the season starts because of the speed out front, but with 5 guys on the court that can shoot, maybe not. Looks like a fun season at a glance though.

FWIW, there’s a difference between “only coming around when your team wins” and not “crowing about shit you know nothing about.” You are the one that made the claims. Own it.

You made a lot of bold claims and it’s not other people’s fault for not making asinine claims they know nothing about. That’s why people look laughed at you and you still don’t get it. I still have no idea if Arkansas will be good, I never made that claim. I’m just the guy laughing at the other guy that pretends he knows shit because he got his feelings hurt.
LOL, it was one exhibition game, you guys are acting like Arkansas just won the title. You'll see

• Haha
Reactions: fleckabelly
Calipari is the 2nd best coach in Kentucky history, his dominance early spoiled the fan base.
Honestly, I think it was good for everyone. I don’t really blame their fans for wanting him out. Whether the expectations got too high or not, they’d reached a sort of joint stagnation.

I just laugh at the few that have sour grapes that try to insist that cal is incapable of winning. He has won everywhere he’s been. It’s easy to just move on and wish everyone the best.

Calipari is the 2nd best coach in Kentucky history, his dominance early spoiled the fan base.

True, but his last 5 were terrible. That's what's weird. Wasn't Arkansas better than UK the past few years?

I think Cal will do better at Arkansas, but that's because he has a fire to win and prove everyone wrong. Probably would have been same ol Cal if he stayed at UK.

Why can't both be true?

No, I don't expect you to change your stance. It's not what you do. But I'd expect a rational basketball fan to never have that stance to begin with. It wasn't hard to see that this Ark team had a talented roster, before even watching them play together.
They have talent, it just isn't as high end as what he has been losing with since the 2017 season.

Let's see how they do in a real game against a team that isn't depleted in a true game format.

Like I said, we have seen this so many times before.

Honestly, I think it was good for everyone. I don’t really blame their fans for wanting him out. Whether the expectations got too high or not, they’d reached a sort of joint stagnation.

I just laugh at the few that have sour grapes that try to insist that cal is incapable of winning. He has won everywhere he’s been. It’s easy to just move on and wish everyone the best.
See, this is what you don't understand. We aren’t saying Cal isn't capable of winning, we're saying his priorities are not what they should be. He cares more about getting kids drafted than winning games.

But, believe it or not, he is a C level game coach that has to have extreme talent to win. Just like at Tennessee last year, he buckled down and beat them in their gym, but then he turned around and lost to Oakland college, because his team wasn't prepared. That happened a lot the last 5 years.

Only a fool plays Edwards and Wagner ahead of Reed and Dillingham.

Reactions: Anthony B
LOL, it was one exhibition game, you guys are acting like Arkansas just won the title. You'll see
You’re such a foolish person. I think your confusion lies somewhere in between “acting like Arkansas just won the title” and “laughing at you.”

No one is remotely claiming anything about Arkansas, cal, or this team except you. You are the one that made definitive statements. Maybe just stop, put your big girl pants on, and accept the possibility that this team might be pretty good. It’s really not that hard to not remain so emotionally invested in another coach or team.

Agree on the depth, but I think there’s enough. I still would like to see Fland’s ability to shoot, though he doesn’t appear to be a guy that has to get it to the rim.

Wagner is going to be tough for anyone imo. I didn’t watch a lot of Kentucky, so not sure what the downside is, but he looks like he’s going to be very good. I’d say the backcourt is as solid as anyone and we really haven’t seen what Davis can do.

The combination of Aidoo, Brazile, and Ivisic is going to be tough for anyone. Just a lot of height and skill. i assume we’ll see a lot more zone when the season starts because of the speed out front, but with 5 guys on the court that can shoot, maybe not. Looks like a fun season at a glance though.
Wagner is strong and he's a good defender, but unless he worked on his shot and his ability to go right, he’s limited.

He only likes to attack the left side of the rim and he's not a good shooter, or at least he wasn't last year.

I like him, wish he stayed at UK. Thiero too, that kid plays like every game is his last game.

Last edited:
See, this is what you don't understand. We aren’t saying Cal isn't capable of winning, we're saying his priorities are not what they should be. He cares more about getting kids drafted than winning games.

But, believe it or not, he is a C level game coach that has to have extreme talent to win. Just like at Tennessee last year, he buckled down and beat them in their gym, but then he turned around and lost to Oakland college, because his team wasn't prepared. That happened a lot the last 5 years.

Only a fool plays Edwards and Wagner ahead of Reed and Dillingham.
“We” is “you” pal. Most of the Kentucky fans I’ve come across have wished him the best. You are emotionally invested and your sour grapes led to you making blanket definitive statements about this team that you have no clue about. You’re an arm chair fan trying to tell people that a hall of fame coach doesn’t know how to coach.

Does this make any sense to you? Just let it go. I couldn’t care less what Kentucky does, what our ex coaches do, and I would never claim that they can’t coach or don’t know what they’re doing. You’ve also made several comments about the players and freshmen that you have no idea about. Just move on.

Wagner is strong and he's a good defender, bit unless he worked on his shot and his ability to go right, he’s limited. He only likes to attack the left side of the rim and he's not a good shooter, or at least he wasn't last year.

I like him, wish he stayed at UK. Thiero too, that kid plays like every game is his last game.
There we go. Thanks.

You’re such a foolish person. I think your confusion lies somewhere in between “acting like Arkansas just won the title” and “laughing at you.”

No one is remotely claiming anything about Arkansas, cal, or this team except you. You are the one that made definitive statements. Maybe just stop, put your big girl pants on, and accept the possibility that this team might be pretty good. It’s really not that hard to not remain so emotionally invested in another coach or team.
Read the 2nd paragraph in post 37. That’s where my reply stemmed from.

You talked about my opinions about Arkansas roster and you said that, because you watched an exhibition game last night and you're trying to act like my comments are foolish.

I'm telling you, UK fans have seen this for 15 years and the talent on this team isn't as good as what he lost 10 games with at UK. Fland, Richmond and Knox are rated much lower than what we're used to seeing Cal bring in.

Cal has had some of the most talented rosters in the history of college basketball, but he has only 1 title for a reason and he hasn't sniffed a FF since the last second e8 loss in 2017. Hasn't actually made a FF since 2015. Think about the talent he has had since then.

He coached the worst season in UK history, coached the worst 2 NCAAT losses in UK history and losing to mid majors became way too regular under Cal.

We have seen him beat #1 Michigan State, then turn around and lose to Evansville at home a few days later.

So, it should be no surprise, given his recent resume, that UK fans don't trust him, no matter how talented the roster is.

“We” is “you” pal. Most of the Kentucky fans I’ve come across have wished him the best. You are emotionally invested and your sour grapes led to you making blanket definitive statements about this team that you have no clue about. You’re an arm chair fan trying to tell people that a hall of fame coach doesn’t know how to coach.

Does this make any sense to you? Just let it go. I couldn’t care less what Kentucky does, what our ex coaches do, and I would never claim that they can’t coach or don’t know what they’re doing. You’ve also made several comments about the players and freshmen that you have no idea about. Just move on.
The reality is, you hate reading what I said about Arkansas' roster, it bothers you that I said what I said.

Funny thing is, after a few years of Cal, you'll be saying the same things I said.

Also, Cal isn't a hall of fame coach for his coaching ability, he’s in the HOF because UK gave him the stage to be a boss and also because half the NBA played for him at UK.

True, but his last 5 were terrible. That's what's weird. Wasn't Arkansas better than UK the past few years?

I think Cal will do better at Arkansas, but that's because he has a fire to win and prove everyone wrong. Probably would have been same ol Cal if he stayed at UK.
Pretty much agree here with everything you said. We had a similar situation with Houston Nutt on a much smaller scale. Expectations, recruiting, etc., led to a situation where he always felt defensive and the fans were never happy. It was obvious that everything started to affect his coaching, the players, and everyone in between.

Sometimes things just move to a place where there’s no other option than to cut ties and wish each other the best. No doubt to me that this fuels cal and adds something to the ark/ken game for years, which can only be a good thing. My favorite games were the pitino/richardson years in the 90’s. Went to a lot of SEC tournaments and got drunk with a lot of UK fans.

Read the 2nd paragraph in post 37. That’s where my reply stemmed from.

You talked about my opinions about Arkansas roster and you said that, because you watched an exhibition game last night and you're trying to act like my comments are foolish.

I'm telling you, UK fans have seen this for 15 years and the talent on this team isn't as good as what he lost 10 games with at UK. Fland, Richmond and Knox are rated much lower than what we're used to seeing Cal bring in.

Cal has had some of the most talented rosters in the history of college basketball, but he has only 1 title for a reason and he hasn't sniffed a FF since the last second e8 loss in 2017. Hasn't actually made a FF since 2015. Think about the talent he has had since then.

He coached the worst season in UK history, coached the worst 2 NCAAT losses in UK history and losing to mid majors became way too regular under Cal.

We have seen him beat #1 Michigan State, then turn around and lose to Evansville at home a few days later.

So, it should be no surprise, given his recent resume, that UK fans don't trust him, no matter how talented the roster is.
Wrong. You still don’t get it. I’m not arguing that Arkansas is going to be great or anything related to that. I’m simply saying that YOU have no idea. YOU keep saying cal can’t coach and YOU keep making comments about players that YOU know nothing about.

You didn’t like Cal and you didn’t like how he coached. That’s fine, but making definitive statements about his future, these players, or Arkansas is the ONLY thing people are chastising you over. YOU have no idea. Focus here.

The reality is, you hate reading what I said about Arkansas' roster, it bothers you that I said what I said.
Bud, I’m 47 years old, spend 5 days on this board a year, and don’t know you from Adam. I couldn’t give two shits what you think about anything. I’m merely mocking your certainty over things you know nothing about.
Funny thing is, after a few years of Cal, you'll be saying the same things I said.

Also, Cal isn't a hall of fame coach for his coaching ability, he’s in the HOF because UK gave him the stage to be a boss and also because half the NBA played for him at UK.
Again, you’re a guy that’s best contribution to the game is yelling at your tv from your couch and you’re arguing that a hall of fame coach doesn’t know how to coach. Also, he did the same thing at Memphis and was wildly successful at UMass.

Please let this sink in a little.

They have talent, it just isn't as high end as what he has been losing with since the 2017 season.

Let's see how they do in a real game against a team that isn't depleted in a true game format.

Like I said, we have seen this so many times before.

In terms of raw talent and athleticism, they probably have as much as any team in the country. They also have a solid mix of experience and high-end young talent.

You've been pounding the table for months that a team ranked #16 in the country is vastly overrated and you can't see why anyone thinks they have talent. It's laughable, and anyone can see it's just sour grapes. If you could trade rosters with Arkansas, you'd do it in a heartbeat.

Wrong. You still don’t get it. I’m not arguing that Arkansas is going to be great or anything related to that. I’m simply saying that YOU have no idea. YOU keep saying cal can’t coach and YOU keep making comments about players that YOU know nothing about.

You didn’t like Cal and you didn’t like how he coached. That’s fine, but making definitive statements about his future, these players, or Arkansas is the ONLY thing people are chastising you over. YOU have no idea. Focus here.
I didn’t make definitive statements, I said "I don't see it" and I don't. The team has talent, but Cal still prioritizes getting kids drafted, he’s a poor bench coach and this team is less talented than most teams Cal has had. There are always mysterious injuries and a very stale/outdated offense.

Also, with regards to the freshmen, they are rated much lower than what we typically see under Cal. Nothing I said there was wrong, or out of line.

Bud, I’m 47 years old, spend 5 days on this board a year, and don’t know you from Adam. I couldn’t give two shits what you think about anything. I’m merely mocking your certainty over things you know nothing about.

Again, you’re a guy that’s best contribution to the game is yelling at your tv from your couch and you’re arguing that a hall of fame coach doesn’t know how to coach. Also, he did the same thing at Memphis and was wildly successful at UMass.

Please let this sink in a little.
My certainty? Because I made some predictions?

Yeah, Cal is a HOF coach, but again, if you think he's in there because he’s a great bench coach, I have ocean front property in Nebraska for sale, just for you.

In terms of raw talent and athleticism, they probably have as much as any team in the country. They also have a solid mix of experience and high-end young talent.

You've been pounding the table for months that a team ranked #16 in the country is vastly overrated and you can't see why anyone thinks they have talent. It's laughable, and anyone can see it's just sour grapes. If you could trade rosters with Arkansas, you'd do it in a heartbeat.
The 3 hs recruits he brought in, are much lower rated than what he usually brings in.

The guards looked good last night, but again, we have seen this for 15 years. Don't expect those performances to stick.

Y'all are going bonkers over one exhibition game in which an overrated KU (😜) was missing 3 key players.

Now, give that roster to a Bill Self, Hurley, Pitino, Roy, K, or Kelvin Sampson and I would change my tune, those guys prioritize winning and they know how to do it. I don't trust Cal after what he has shown the last 5+ years.

Reactions: AWilli6995
And what about the Kentucky fans who are predicting a great and exciting year?

I know which roster I’d rather have. And coach for that matter.
I haven't seen very many UK fans talking about Pope winning a title this year, but shooting 35 threes a game, spreading the court, running an actual structured offense and winning a game in the conference tournament… maybe even the NCAAT, will be very exciting for a change.

I don't care who the competition is, going 21-42 from 3 and putting up 123 points, is freaking exciting.

The ball didn’t stick, not much dribbling, everyone knew what to do and where to be and only 5 turnovers, yeah, I'll take that over watching Dillingham and Reed sit on the bench while Justin Edwards puts up 4 points and gets rejected 4 times by the rim.

I didn’t make definitive statements, I said "I don't see it" and I don't. The team has talent, but Cal still prioritizes getting kids drafted, he’s a poor bench coach and this team is less talented than most teams Cal has had. There are always mysterious injuries and a very stale/outdated offense.

Also, with regards to the freshmen, they are rated much lower than what we typically see under Cal. Nothing I said there was wrong, or out of line.
My certainty? Because I made some predictions?

Yeah, Cal is a HOF coach, but again, if you think he's in there because he’s a great bench coach, I have ocean front property in Nebraska for sale, just for you.
Dude, since the day he left, you’ve been on here quite a lot preaching to everyone how overrated of a coach he is and how overrated these players are. It’s not your team.

Understand the difference here. Do you not think it would be weird if BYU fans were in every UK thread telling you that Pope is an awful coach and that your players are all overrated? Do you think that might come off as sour grapes? Of course you would because it would be.

This is you. Not to mention, your negative opinion of cal is based on a number of things that may not exist at Arkansas that existed at Kentucky. The relationship had soured between him and the fans and using more transfers might allow him access to experienced players that he didn’t have before. The bottom line is you don’t know.

It also doesn’t translate to these players or these recruits. Most of them are transfers or guys out of high school and the ranking you’re arguing against was the #3 freshmen class. More importantly, Cal never had a relevant transfer class at Kentucky and his first at Arkansas is #1. So how can you even compare that to any year he had at Kentucky? You can’t. Most of his biggest criticism was a lack of experience, but using the transfer portal, changes that.

Yet, you continue to ignore this. We all know why except you.

I thought Arkansas looked pretty good last night. I would be concerned about outside shooting though. Cal will do well at Ark. He's done well everywhere he's been. I personally like the guy, appreciate his time at UK, and will be happy for him if he wins big (as long as he's not playing UK). Wish he would've went to another team OOC but it is what it is.

I'm also happy with the Pope hire. He may not make a big splash this year (wouldnt surprise me if he did), but I love his style. It's so fun to watch. Once he starts getting Kentucky level talent, he will win big games IMO. Recruiting seems to be going well for next year so the future looks bright.

Both teams should be happy with what they have going forward.

The 3 hs recruits he brought in, are much lower rated than what he usually brings in.

The guards looked good last night, but again, we have seen this for 15 years. Don't expect those performances to stick.

Y'all are going bonkers over one exhibition game in which an overrated KU (😜) was missing 3 key players.

Now, give that roster to a Bill Self, Hurley, Pitino, Roy, K, or Kelvin Sampson and I would change my tune, those guys prioritize winning and they know how to do it. I don't trust Cal after what he has shown the last 5+ years.

I just don't get who you've been shouting at with all this. Who predicted that Calipari would win the title with this team?

At least now you're admitting they have talent. Before last night, you wouldn't even do that. As for the HS recruits being much lower-ranked than what he usually has, that's nonsense. They're all top 25, with Fland being top 10. You act like Calipari was hauling in nothing but generational top 3ish freshmen, but he hadn't been getting those guys consistently for years. In fact, that's exactly what you were bitching about before he left.

Who cares about rankings anyway? If Fland were ranked 80th, would you think he sucks?

I just don't get who you've been shouting at with all this. Who predicted that Calipari would win the title with this team?

At least now you're admitting they have talent. Before last night, you wouldn't even do that. As for the HS recruits being much lower-ranked than what he usually has, that's nonsense. They're all top 25, with Fland being top 10. You act like Calipari was hauling in nothing but generational top 3ish freshmen, but he hadn't been getting those guys consistently for years. In fact, that's exactly what you were bitching about before he left.

Who cares about rankings anyway? If Fland were ranked 80th, would you think he sucks?
It’s such a bizarre take anyway. He’s won coach of the year 3 times and made 6 final 4s. I’m not at all saying he’s the greatest coach, but he’s at least capable of winning at a high level. It idiotic to argue otherwise.

Not to mention, Cal’s biggest knock is that he’s always had a lack of experience with one and done kids. The guy is obviously using the portal now in combination with recruiting, so who knows how that works.

Oh wait, there is one guy that knows how that will work. It’s Jeff. Plus, Jeff says these guys aren’t very good and cal doesn’t care about winning anyway. :rolleyes:

Dude, since the day he left, you’ve been on here quite a lot preaching to everyone how overrated of a coach he is and how overrated these players are. It’s not your team.

Understand the difference here. Do you not think it would be weird if BYU fans were in every UK thread telling you that Pope is an awful coach and that your players are all overrated? Do you think that might come off as sour grapes? Of course you would because it would be.

This is you. Not to mention, your negative opinion of cal is based on a number of things that may not exist at Arkansas that existed at Kentucky. The relationship had soured between him and the fans and using more transfers might allow him access to experienced players that he didn’t have before. The bottom line is you don’t know.

It also doesn’t translate to these players or these recruits. Most of them are transfers or guys out of high school and the ranking you’re arguing against was the #3 freshmen class. More importantly, Cal never had a relevant transfer class at Kentucky and his first at Arkansas is #1. So how can you even compare that to any year he had at Kentucky? You can’t. Most of his biggest criticism was a lack of experience, but using the transfer portal, changes that.

Yet, you continue to ignore this. We all know why except you.
I said the players are overrated? Really?
That's funny, I recall saying they were rated lower than what Cal typically gets.
When did I say Cal was overrated? He might be overrated by those that just focus on his HOF enshrinement, but those in the know, will tell you he's a poor bench coach. Are you saying different?
Thing is, I really liked the guy for a long time. He was funny, had a lot of knowledge and used to back up what he said, but he's a different guy now. You'll see.
You're getting all butthurt over my takes, maybe you should actually put some thought into what all UK fans are trying to tell you. It’s not just me.

I never said Arkansas didn’t have talent, of course they have talent. But for Cal, top 25 rated guys, aren’t good enough to overcome his poor bench coaching, outdated offense, outdated defense and his poor priorities.
Fland is pretty good and like I said, give this squad to several other coaches and it is maybe E8/FF good, but this is a 10 loss team under Cal.
Cal needs extreme talent to win, he doesn't have extreme talent this year.

It’s such a bizarre take anyway. He’s won coach of the year 3 times and made 6 final 4s. I’m not at all saying he’s the greatest coach, but he’s at least capable of winning at a high level. It idiotic to argue otherwise.

Not to mention, Cal’s biggest knock is that he’s always had a lack of experience with one and done kids. The guy is obviously using the portal now in combination with recruiting, so who knows how that works.

Oh wait, there is one guy that knows how that will work. It’s Jeff. Plus, Jeff says these guys aren’t very good and cal doesn’t care about winning anyway. :rolleyes:
You think Cal's biggest knock is lack of experience on his teams? LOL, I'll check back with you in a few years. No.

And yeah, Cal has 6 FF, but that was a different guy. That Cal was tough and that Cal had transcendent and generational kids on his rosters.

The days of winning big with young talent, is over. Heck, he couldn't beat Oakland with 2 lottery picks, DJ Wagner, Reeves, Mitchell, Ado and Big Z.

You don't have to believe what we're all telling you, you can figure it out on your own, but just remember, we tried to tell you.

Judging coaching ability by a few late career tourney outcomes is ridiculous.

"He's lost it. Oh, he's got it back! Damn, he lost it again...."

Last edited:
I never said Arkansas didn’t have talent, of course they have talent. But for Cal, top 25 rated guys, aren’t good enough to overcome his poor bench coaching, outdated offense, outdated defense and his poor priorities.
Fland is pretty good and like I said, give this squad to several other coaches and it is maybe E8/FF good, but this is a 10 loss team under Cal.
Cal needs extreme talent to win, he doesn't have extreme talent this year.

The rankings stuff is just goofy. We're talking about dudes ranked between 10th and 25th in the nation. Not all of those guys pan out, but most of them are good, and many from day one. Ark's also not banking on them to carry the team.

You just keep repeating the same lines without addressing the question.....who has championship or bust expectations for Arkansas? WTF are we even talking about?

Can you just let Arkansas fans enjoy what will probably be one of the best seasons they've had in recent memory? Hell, it could very easily be the best year they've had since '94, and you ****s are beating them down with "Whatever you do, don't get excited by what you see! Just wait!!!"

You can't actually believe that Kentucky has a more talented team or is likely to have a better year. And they damn sure don't have a more accomplished coach, recently or otherwise. Pope's only about 10 years younger than Calipari and he's never been past the first round. Lost both tourney games as the 6 in the 6/11 matchup. Why aren't you trying to curb the enthusiasm for UK fans? Why aren't you reminding them that this guy loses to double digit seeds every time he goes to the tourney?

Last edited:
The rankings stuff is just goofy. We're talking about dudes ranked between 10th and 25th in the nation. Not all of those guys pan out, but most of them are good, and many from day one. Ark's also not banking on them to carry the team.

You just keep repeating the same lines without addressing the question.....who has championship or bust expectations for Arkansas? WTF are we even talking about?

Can you just let Arkansas fans enjoy what will probably be one of the best seasons they've had in recent memory? Hell, it could very easily be the best year they've had since '94, and you ****s are beating them down with "Whatever you do, don't get excited by what you see! Just wait!!!"

You can't actually believe that Kentucky has a more talented team or is likely to have a better year. And they damn sure don't have a more accomplished coach, recently or otherwise. Pope's only about 10 years younger than Calipari and he's never been past the first round. Lost both tourney games as the 6 in the 6/11 matchup. Why aren't you trying to curb the enthusiasm for UK fans? Why aren't you reminding them that this guy loses to double digit seeds every time he goes to the tourney?
Best seasons in recent memory? Arkansas was in the Elite 8 in 2021 and 2022, and Sweet 16 in 2023...can't even remember the last time UK made it outta the first weekend.

Judging coaching ability by a few late career tourney outcomes is ridiculous.

"He's lost it. Oh, he's got it back! Damn, he lost it again...."
No, I'm judging it on the amount of times he has had far superior talent and lost.
The proof is right there at your feet, half the damn nba has played for Cal, he has 1 title (thanks to an NBA lockout) and a whole bunch of upsets.
His offense is straight out of 1985 and he has 1 defense he relies on. He's never been a good bench coach, this is common knowledge.

Heck, even Jim Rome called him out on it.

Last edited:

Can I let Arkansas fans enjoy what? You act like I started this. Go back to page 1 and see how this all started.

Also, there is a very large difference between a top 5 rated kid (Davis, Wall, Zion, Barrett, Randle, Murray, Fox) and a top 25 4* kid, you must be out of your mind if you think they're the same, or even close.

There are very few freshmen in each class that can step right into the college game and hold their own. Most 15 and up rated kids are projects.

UK fans lived this crap for 15 years, maybe you should listen to what we have to say.

Now, Billy Richmond and Carter Knox could pull a Reed Sheppard and explode, but how many times have you ever seen that happen?

Even when you add Fland, this is a weak recruiting class when compared to what Cal typically brings in and I don't see how that's even up for debate. It’s a true statement, not a put down.

Shit, Cal went 9-16 with much higher rated kids than the ones he has this year.

Last thing, please show me where I said UK had a better roster, or coach? I did say I like having seniors instead of freshmen and I did say I am relieved to have Pope. I also said Pope can lose every game, I would still take Pope over Cal, because Pope coaches to win college games, Cal coaches for the draft.

Can I let Arkansas fans enjoy what? You act like I started this. Go back to page 1 and see how this all started.

Also, there is a very large difference between a top 5 rated kid (Davis, Wall, Zion, Barrett, Randle, Murray, Fox) and a top 25 4* kid, you must be out of your mind if you think they're the same, or even close.

There are very few freshmen in each class that can step right into the college game and hold their own. Most 15 and up rated kids are projects.

UK fans lived this crap for 15 years, maybe you should listen to what we have to say.

Now, Billy Richmond and Carter Knox could pull a Reed Sheppard and explode, but how many times have you ever seen that happen?

Even when you add Fland, this is a weak recruiting class when compared to what Cal typically brings in and I don't see how that's even up for debate. It’s a true statement, not a put down.

Shit, Cal went 9-16 with much higher rated kids than the ones he has this year.

Last thing, please show me where I said UK had a better roster, or coach? I did say I like having seniors instead of freshmen and I did say I am relieved to have Pope. I also said Pope can lose every game, I would still take Pope over Cal, because Pope coaches to win college games, Cal coaches for the draft.
Just out of curiosity, how many times did cal bring 5 transfers in and the #1 transfer class in the country?

How many times did he have a top 25 transfer class?

ADVERTISEMENT