ADVERTISEMENT

Are UK fans the Best at Being Unapologetic?

You're dodging the point. Again....no one celebrates losses. They celebrate being regional champs.

And since you celebrate regular season non-conference games, conference titles and conference tourney titles....it's very strange that you claim to not care about a regional championship.
You’re wasting your time. She doesn’t get it at all because UT has never made a final four. She thinks teams make a final four and celebrate if they get beat. She doesn’t understand that after an elite 8 win teams rush the floor to celebrate making a final four. She actually thinks teams celebrate a loss. Have to bring her along slowly.

Vols driving Orange cars. Yes, I am the cutest. I'm still happy to never celebrate an ass kicking, but you celebrate whatever you wish. UT will be kicking UK's ass soon, so we can both celebrate that. 🙂
Did you celebrate this? 🤔
FJK3Lq_XIAEBAAJ.jpg

Only certain games matter.

I like being the measurement. Other teams doesn't count. As much anyway.

This is what Dickie V was talking about how the blue bloods get the teams best shot.

Apparently same for message boards.

People brag about FF's. You denying it doesn't make it not true. The FF discussion only occurs when Cats are threatened with the clear and present danger of taking another ass kicking by Barnes and the boys. UK fans like to circumvent that in a game there is a chance to win and lose. They only want to be a winner and thus they go on about the past. It is probably due to emotional insecurity. Since I don't deny UK's past, it can only be as a result of them being skeerrrrdd. 🙂

Hey, if you say that final fours don’t matter to you, that’s your call. But to claim that no one outside of this board cares about them…I think you know that’s not true. Didn’t somebody say that Tennessee has NIT and elite eight banners?

To say that winning a regional final doesn’t matter unless you win out is to say that anything short of a national title doesn’t matter. So if one shouldn’t get excited about winning a regional final, it makes no sense to get excited over regular season games.

Hey, if you say that final fours don’t matter to you, that’s your call. But to claim that no one outside of this board cares about them…I think you know that’s not true. Didn’t somebody say that Tennessee has NIT and elite eight banners?

To say that winning a regional final doesn’t matter unless you win out is to say that anything short of a national title doesn’t matter. So if one shouldn’t get excited about winning a regional final, it makes no sense to get excited over regular season games.
I have repeatedly said, "bragging about them". Words matter...

Those wins are in the past. Nice to know you celebrate the past just like Kentucky fans do.
Kevin was talking about the past and I'm celebrating the wins that Barnes is going to have over UK this year too. 😁

You prepared for the ass whooping Barnes is going to give you this year?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
I'm surprised it is not in black and white. So, long ago back in 5 BBE.
You might wanna get those eyes checked, Della, because this is in full color.... construction cone/prison jumpsuit orange.

Well I'm pretty sure that 28 point defeat is the worst Barnes has ever taken.
Y'all played like the Gold State Warriors in that game. UT didn't play that bad as I remember it. Things went down hill for y'all from that point on.

Neither you or I were alive for most of those, but you and I have been lately and now is what matters. Why don't you make these kind of arguments on the CFB board? You know I never do. I guess that makes one of us consistent. 😁

I'll give you a third chance to comment on our upcoming games...

Moving goalposts to that very narrow band that favors UT must leave you with such an empty feeling.

Oh - and as for our upcoming games - we are going to beat your orange asses like we usually do. Thanks for asking. As time goes on we will continue to double you up (or worse, probably worse) and Kentucky will go on to win more championships while Tennessee sits at home like they always do.

Take solace in the true measure of your program: only losing to Kentucky 157 (!) times.

Moving goalposts to that very narrow band that favors UT must leave you with such an empty feeling.

Oh - and as for our upcoming games - we are going to beat your orange asses like we usually do. Thanks for asking. As time goes on we will continue to double you up (or worse, probably worse) and Kentucky will go on to win more championships while Tennessee sits at home like they always do.

Take solace in the true measure of your program: only losing to Kentucky 157 (!) times.
I'm the consistent one and you are not. So, it is you that moves the goal post. Thank you for being the first Cat to show some fight. However, since Barnes it is the Vols that usually kick ass and he has a fine team now.

Btw, did you know that Tennessee has beaten Kentucky more than anyone else? The gap is narrowing under Barnes. 🙂

Only because they've played Kentucky waaaaaaaaaay more than anyone else.

Games against UK:
UT - 235
Vandy - 201
Georgia - 157
Bama - 156
Florida - 148

Nobody else is within 100 games of 235.
Isn't Vandy at 201 within 100 Kev?

So every team hangs banners for it, coaches are measured by how often they go, commentators discuss teams' "final four potential" all season, but no one would ever dare brag about going...

No one outside of this board, that is. 😁
You realize what bragging is don't you? It is verbally boasting. A FF is nothing but a position in a tournament. It should not be a goal any more than saying a team is a runner up candidate.

"This team is a runner up type team". See how stupid that sounds? Brag about winning the Championship, but it is petty and stupid to brag about being a FF. Should UT fans brag about making the 32 to UK fans cause they got peacocked in the 64? Of course not, it would be stupid and petty. No one should brag about losing.

FF's are accomplishments and are worthy of a banner. IMO fans of teams that rail against them are the ones that don't have them. 64 teams start out with the hopes of making it to the final weekend and to downplay it is silly. No other sport with a single elimination format can compare but I do know every blueblood fan on here views it as a major deal with the a title as the ultimate prize.

ADVERTISEMENT