ADVERTISEMENT

AP Top 25 Week 2

"Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Shakespeare must have known what U6 fans would be like.
kudos. Although Shakespeare was a naive spoiled prick. I f'n hated studying him. **** ass whiny bitch. Anyone can go one with adje.....nvm.

Fine he was great.

Reactions: JC for 3
Curious about your early season eye test.
UNC has 4 players injured, including one starter.
They beat a Notre Dame team that was projected to finish anywhere from 5th to 7th in the ACC by double digits & won a game they were supposed to by 16.
Not really seeing where those two games would make you say they’re overrated.

Other than CA, I didn't see anything to be enthused about lol. Its my opinion.

Wow you guys lost to a first round exit, yikes
Do you really think Louisville was better than MSU last year? Lol. I know you have the head to head win, but that was at home and in November. MSU was clearly the better team last season, and it wasn’t close.

Early polls are meaningless.

Duke this time last year was number 1 off the slam dunk of Kentucky. Neither won the NCAA, neither went to the final four.

Surely Florida is not as bad as they looked against FSU. But the SEC was supposed to be improved this year. That means that UK could end up with 10 losses based on last year.

So let us play the games and find out.

Do you really think Louisville was better than MSU last year? Lol. I know you have the head to head win, but that was at home and in November. MSU was clearly the better team last season, and it wasn’t close.

I think we are better this year.

I mean no, it’s just a broad statement to make after 2 games, one of which for MSU was against an elite team. Louisville hasn’t played anyone. The Cards could be better but 2 games isn’t going to tell you much of anything considering the competition

“Elite team”

ADVERTISEMENT