ADVERTISEMENT

Aidan Igiehon commits to Louisville

Lol Eloy Vargas. That’s funny and even Louisville fans have to admit it.

I think the kid is better than his ranking btw
Eh, I’d say hes more like a Trez type player with more of an upside with his shot. Kid can ball. Lots of cats fans already hating on this kid super hard, which is not surprising.

Zipp actually posted this comment:
viclrq.png

and this

2q0lnid.png

in THIS THREAD: https://louisville.forums.rivals.com/threads/aidan-igiehon-commits-to-louisville.41444/#post-503092

First of all, what the heck else was Tyra supposed to do? That's what the NCAA demanded. We lost the appeal because Zipp's best friend hired a terrible investigator (Chuck Smrt).

But this literally goes to show that @zipp is a UofTJ/RP fan. The fact that you post this in a thread where a player commits under a new HC that has absolute 0 baggage is not only embarrassing, but it's almost wishful thinking in that he wants something bad to happen so he can say that "he was right" about Tyra being a bad AD and making a bad hire.

He has a shirt with TJ on it and protested..........and his profile pic is TJ...
No offense, but...

Almost feel sorry for Zipp...... he lost a bit of his monthly income when Jurich was ousted...... Nah............ im not sorry in the least.

Zipp actually posted this comment:
viclrq.png

and this

2q0lnid.png

in THIS THREAD: https://louisville.forums.rivals.com/threads/aidan-igiehon-commits-to-louisville.41444/#post-503092

First of all, what the heck else was Tyra supposed to do? That's what the NCAA demanded. We lost the appeal because Zipp's best friend hired a terrible investigator (Chuck Smrt).

But this literally goes to show that @zipp is a UofTJ/RP fan. The fact that you post this in a thread where a player commits under a new HC that has absolute 0 baggage is not only embarrassing, but it's almost wishful thinking in that he wants something bad to happen so he can say that "he was right" about Tyra being a bad AD and making a bad hire.

He has a shirt with TJ on it and protested..........and his profile pic is TJ...

the sad part is UL gets a recruit and instead of him being happy he whines
UK fans are congratulating UL fans on getting the recruit and zipp is sorta taking shots at the recruit
if i were a UL fan i would not last long on that board, steelers would ban me for calling zipp out
i feel for the good UL posters having to deal with that idiot

BTW congrats

the sad part is UL gets a recruit and instead of him being happy he whines
UK fans are congratulating UL fans on getting the recruit and zipp is sorta taking shots at the recruit
if i were a UL fan i would not last long on that board, steelers would ban me for calling zipp out
i feel for the good UL posters having to deal with that idiot

BTW congrats

Oh yeah the first line is my point. EVERY SINGLE THREAD is Tyra vs Jurich

Reactions: mebeblue2
Eh, I’d say hes more like a Trez type player with more of an upside with his shot. Kid can ball. Lots of cats fans already hating on this kid super hard, which is not surprising.
I hope he is more eloy than Montrez

Really impressive job recruiting by Mack considering everything that’s going on.

Who's done better Mack or IU Miller. Miller's got a head start.

That's going to be an interesting storyline.

Seriously on this? Did Zipp work for the University or Jurich in the past?

He's admitted that he had deals with Jurich..... and he's been a mouth piece for the Jurich / former UL administration propaganda for over a decade. yeah the guy was paid to preach the propaganda.

ADVERTISEMENT