Auburn and Alabama got unc and duke because of this:

2024 - Auburn SEC tournament / bama final 4
2023 - bama SEC tournament/ Regular
2022 - Auburn Regular Season
2021 - bama SEC tournament/ regular
2020 - Covid (auburn won 26 games)
2019 - Auburn SEC Tournament / auburn final 4
2018- Auburn Regular Season
UT exceeded Auburn last year and all those other years have no bearing. I could make a similar argument UT/bama. You sound like a UK fan.

However, My original comment was based on overall match-ups.

UT exceeded Auburn last year and all those other years have no bearing. I could make a similar argument UT/bama. You sound like a UK fan.

However, My original comment was based on overall match-ups.
last year sure but auburn and alabama have 4 sec titles each in that time frame with both going to a final 4. Tennessee has 3 sec titles and no final 4.

We are playing in the maui invitational with uconn, unc, michigan st. gonzaga and a couple others. Also now have at Duke. Rumors of a game with ohio st. in atlanta.
I was just looking through the years and Pearl has step up his game on OOC.

Last year he played Baylor, IU, ND, VT and UNC ashville.

last year going into it it was suppose to be better but then all the teams sucked that we drew.
other than the tournements I have no idea who we play. Do you?

I could find them but too lazy. I'm wonder if we still return the favor to Gonzaga.

Not everything has been announced get. Auburn's is still being finalized I believe. I know you guys open with duke

last year sure but auburn and alabama have 4 sec titles each in that time frame with both going to a final 4. Tennessee has 3 sec titles and no final 4.
Again little UK fan, last year UT won the SEC and was in the final 8 and beat Auburn Head to head.

You can't give UK fans hell about yapping about the past and then yap about the past.

Again little UK fan, last year UT won the SEC and was in the final 8 and beat Auburn Head to head.

You can't give UK fans hell about yapping about the past and then yap about the past.
you guys drew us in knoxville. Come win in Auburn and we can talk

you guys drew us in knoxville. Come win in Auburn and we can talk
We will talk now, you got your ass beat, so move on. If teams are picked by last season, y’all should not be playing Duke.

Reactions: kyjeff1
UK spanked dat ass in Auburn, but this thread is proof that you still talk smack.
Didn't AU lose by 30 in Lexington 2 years ago too?
They must not have wanted to be there.

Reactions: kyjeff1
We will talk now, you got your ass beat, so move on. If teams are picked by last season, y’all should not be playing Duke.
its not based on just last season. you said that. Its a collection of time

UK spanked dat ass in Auburn, but this thread is proof that you still talk smack.
Didn't AU lose by 30 in Lexington 2 years ago too?
wtf? This was about tennessee. barnes has never won in Auburn. why are you posting?

its not based on just last season. you said that. Its a collection of time
Show me the Official criteria for the match ups.

Edit: I looked it up and it about predictions going forward. Most preseason polls have UT ahead of Auburn, but it's close.

Last edited:
Why does UNC get back to back home games in the Challenge? This is more BS.

Reactions: Blueheart32
Show me the Official criteria for the match ups.

Edit: I looked it up and it about predictions going forward. Most preseason polls have UT ahead of Auburn, but it's close.
Auburn, Tennessee, and alabama are all going to around top 10 to start next season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT