ADVERTISEMENT

***ACC In-Season Thread***

HailToPitt725

May 16, 2016
Team
Pittsburgh
Didn’t see one posted yet, so I apologize if this has already been made. (If not, mind pinning this mods?)

Haven’t seen a whole lot about the ACC besides Duke.

It’s early, but I gotta say I’m impressed by my Pitt Panthers. 6-0 and picked up a win over a very solid Saint Louis team. We’re light years ahead of where we were in the Kevin Stallings error (not era). Capel is an execellent in-game coach and we have some players to build around.

How’s the rest of the conference doing?

I'll give you being ahead of the KS era. I'll have to pump the brakes on the rest of that though.

I'll give you being ahead of the KS era. I'll have to pump the brakes on the rest of that though.
Yeah I know I’m getting carried away after six games, but anything looks good after last year! By no means will we be an NCAAT team, but we could hover near .500.

Coaching is better and the players are much more athletic. Big test coming up against Iowa on the road. We’ll probably get shredded inside due to their bigs (and the lack of our’s).

Pitt’s first 5 games were meaningless. But I have to admit, the St. Louis win was solid. Glad to see Capel having some early success. Maybe Pitt can finish as high as 12th or 13th in the league?

FSU has been solid so far. True road win at Tulane was decent.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Pitt’s first 5 games were meaningless. But I have to admit, the St. Louis win was solid. Glad to see Capel having some early success. Maybe Pitt can finish as high as 12th or 13th in the league?

FSU has been solid so far. True road win at Tulane was decent.
I’m hoping we can pick up two or three ACC wins this year. We had a few close games last year and with Capel I hope he can finish some of those games off.

And you say those games are meaningless. We lost two of those games last year, so anything is progress! jumpingsmile

Reactions: GE Nole
ADVERTISEMENT