ADVERTISEMENT

Aaron Bradshaw to Ohio State

fpr4_1983

Silver Member
Apr 9, 2024
If Z doesn't follow Cal to Arky, I think it's a big sign of things to come for the Razorbacks...

Yeah I don’t think all of them will follow Cal to Arkansas, players choose UK partially because of him but also because of UK. It’s silly to assume Cal has this much pull that players follow wherever he goes.

Yeah I don’t think all of them will follow Cal to Arkansas, players choose UK partially because of him but also because of UK. It’s silly to assume Cal has this much pull that players follow wherever he goes.

They flocked to Memphis but won't be interested in Arkansas?

But they do....When he took the UK job, he took Wall, COusins and Bledsoe with him. UK always gonna recruit itself---but UK wasn't getting the kinda of talent JC was pulling.

Not really.
Its not even close.... Arkansas tradition, fan base, etc....is 10X that of Memphis.

ARk---1,799 wins....MEM 1406
ARK--1 Natty....MEM 0
ARK--6 FF's.....MEM 3
ARK 11 E8's.....MEM 5
ARK 15 SW 16's....MEM 11
ARK 36 NCAAT....MEM 28
ARK 50 NCAAT wins....MEM 35

MEM hasn't been past the 2nd round since 2009. ARK past three years---SW 16 and 2 E8's.

Its not even comparable

Its not even close.... Arkansas tradition, fan base, etc....is 10X that of Memphis.

ARk---1,799 wins....MEM 1406
ARK--1 Natty....MEM 0
ARK--6 FF's.....MEM 3
ARK 11 E8's.....MEM 5
ARK 15 SW 16's....MEM 11
ARK 36 NCAAT....MEM 28
ARK 50 NCAAT wins....MEM 35

MEM hasn't been past the 2nd round since 2009. ARK past three years---SW 16 and 2 E8's.

Its not even comparable
I was a little shocked when he said that. In what world are they comparable? I'm right here and have been for years (sigh), but yeah, it's not even close, fanbase, stats, name it.

Memphis is a flea compared to a boar.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
I was a little shocked when he said that. In what world are they comparable? I'm right here and have been for years (sigh), but yeah, it's not even close, fanbase, stats, name it.

Memphis is a flea compared to a boar.
Yeah, pretty bad take.. MEM had some good years under Kirk....ANd of course that Calipari guy. ARK was solid under Sutton....really good under Richardson...struggled under Heath/Anderson/Pelphrey---but Mussleman got them rolling again...

AS wil Cal.

Just a terrible take. MEM hasn't had a good coach since JC

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yeah, pretty bad take.. MEM had some good years under Kirk....ANd of course that Calipari guy. ARK was solid under Sutton....really good under Richardson...struggled under Heath/Anderson/Pelphrey---but Mussleman got them rolling again...

AS wil Cal.

Just a terrible take. MEM hasn't had a good coach since JC
One easy tell is the fanbases. Go to a game in FedEx and go to a game in Bud Walton Arena.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT