ADVERTISEMENT

A great new bourbon is out...

New Riff is good, it’s young and a little heavy on the rye...but in a few years I feel like it’ll eventually become a top distillery.
What’s ironic here is my Louisville buddies bought me a bottle for my mancave bar.
They'll laugh their asses off at this, they do crap like this to me whenever we get together. Not to this extreme, but close.

Reactions: UL_1986
What’s ironic here is my Louisville buddies bought me a bottle for my mancave bar.
They'll laugh their asses off at this, they do crap like this to me whenever we get together. Not to this extreme, but close.
I think it’s good to have fun with a label. Especially if you and your buddies threw down the cash for a barrel pick. (Shit is expensive) however, I see this as a non story.

I think it’s good to have fun with a label. Especially if you and your buddies threw down the cash for a barrel pick. (Shit is expensive) however, I see this as a non story.
Yeah, at first I thought New Riff did this. Glad to know it wasn't them, but they're getting their name out there right now.

Who knows, this might turn into some pretty funny back and forth ribbing from each side.

Reactions: UL_1986
Yeah, at first I thought New Riff did this. Glad to know it wasn't them, but they're getting their name out there right now.

Who knows, this might turn into some pretty funny back and forth ribbing from each side.
Exactly, and it’s good for Kentucky’s economy. Love to see new distillers doing good!

Reactions: kyjeff1
Just pointing out what huge ass hypocrites UK fans are concerning Pitino.
Sorry if it bothers you so much.

Pitino was under constant scrutiny while at UK. He couldn't crap without Sandy Bell knowing it. This was established well before he was hired. He did his job while at UK and did it well. And its well known he regretted leaving UK. He mentioned it more than once while coaching the redbirds. Why couldn't he recruit at Louisville, no Billy D.

You can point all you want, but you don't know jackshirt about the situation at UK. The same scrutiny also exists for Cal. You assume he was the same while at UofL, well you're wrong. Look at the AD at UofL. That's all you need to know.

Reactions: JC for 3
I love when a mod is loosing an argument & comes back with personal attacks. If only we had board rules for this stuff..... oh wait.
I'm not "loosing" anything. Didn't even realize this was an "argument". You're funny, bruh. What board rules am I breaking?

Reactions: JC for 3
You made the statement. I’ll understand if you don’t want to look like a hypocrite & admit it was about Pitino.
giphy.gif

This says more about Illinois’ historically bad results since 2010, but they might legitimately be on the floor ... had some good players like Paul, Leonard, McCamey, etc., but we’d probably at least have 3 minimum, possibly 4 from this current squad.

Here’s to a better decade coming up, haha.

ADVERTISEMENT