ADVERTISEMENT

A great new bourbon is out...

It was a barrel pick by a group of guys, not the distiller itself. Silly boys.

Funny how UK fans fans treat Pitino like a cheating piece of shit because of his time at UL but act like there’s NO CHANCE he was a cheating piece of shit while at UK.

Funny how UK fans fans treat Pitino like a cheating piece of shit because of his time at UL but act like there’s NO CHANCE he was a cheating piece of shit while at UK.
The irony is too rich to pass up. Rick had it all at UK, and took a nose dive to a lesser program. Only to get his ass kicked over and over by his former team. Drove the dude insane and obviously into cheating.

All this happening at the same time Louisville fans are harping on Cal getting caught cheating. Its just beautiful.

They like to play devils advocate. It’s the same thing with thinking their program is the only clean one in college athletics. The delusion runs strong.

Reactions: uncfan in ky
The irony is too rich to pass up. Rick had it all at UK, and took a nose dive to a lesser program. Only to get his ass kicked over and over by his former team. Drove the dude insane and obviously into cheating.

All this happening at the same time Louisville fans are harping on Cal getting caught cheating. Its just beautiful.
I believe Pitino was 6-12 vs UK, is that correct?
Are you saying that 6-12 record vs UK drove him to cheat on his wife & cheat to get recruits?
Come on, even you don’t believe that.

Reactions: UL_1986
Are you saying that 6-12 record vs UK drove him to cheat on his wife & cheat to get recruits?
Lol, some of them do. Louisville done turned him crazy. He was an angel at Kentucky.

Someone makes a label with Pitino on it, and some ,tries, to make it about UK fans with overgeneralizations and selective memory. Shocking. I believe some just love to make up stuff and tries to pass it off as real.

This thread makes that label even better, and back to lurking it. Great responses.

Someone makes a label with Pitino on it, and some ,tries, to make it about UK fans with overgeneralizations and selective memory. Shocking. I believe some just love to make up stuff and tries to pass it off as real.

This thread makes that label even better, and back to lurking it. Great responses.
My response was to the UK mod that trashed Pitino ITT.
You’re “always a victim” act is getting old.

Anyone that knows a graphic designer could illustrate something like this on a bottle. The sad part is UK fans thinking New Riff is actually distributing this. What’s also funny is how rent free this bottle is. Good stuff.

So you’re telling me, the success that Cal has at Kentucky couldn’t have had any impact on pitino trying to pay for recruits? Especially considering he had never been caught cheating before at Kentucky or Louisville? I’m sure the timing isn’t coincidental at all. Carry on

So you’re telling me, the success that Cal has at Kentucky couldn’t have had any impact on pitino trying to pay for recruits? Especially considering he had never been caught cheating before at Kentucky or Louisville? I’m sure the timing isn’t coincidental at all. Carry on
Love ya homie, but you’re reaching. Pitino was always scummy, it just got aired out in the latter part of his career. People don’t change.

Ya I’m sure that one championship drove him over the edge.

Love ya homie, but you’re reaching. Pitino was always scummy, it just got aired out in the latter part of his career. People don’t change.
Oh I’m not arguing the dude isn’t a scumbag. He’s always been a scummy guy no doubt. At Kentucky included. There’s a difference between being a douche as a person and cheating in hoops, though. It’s fact that Pitino had no issues with the NCAA at Kentucky or even Louisville before Cal got to UK and started winning. Now I’m not saying that the only reason he hired whores and paid for players is UK and Cal, but I don’t think it’s out of that realm of possibility that they both played a factor in those situations.

Oh I’m not arguing the dude isn’t a scumbag. He’s always been a scummy guy no doubt. At Kentucky included. There’s a difference between being a douche as a person and cheating in hoops, though. It’s fact that Pitino had no issues with the NCAA at Kentucky or even Louisville before Cal got to UK and started winning. Now I’m not saying that the only reason he hired whores and paid for players is UK and Cal, but I don’t think it’s out of that realm of possibility that they both played a factor in those situations.
Fair enough. Who knows, the dude is somewhat of a sociopath.

Jim Boeheim started coaching at Syracuse in 1976.
Never had any NCAA problem till 2015.
Do you think he just decided to cheat in 2015 after over 30 years of being clean?
I’d say he’s broken the rules a few times before that but never got caught.
The same goes with Pitino, I don’t believe that Pitino just woke up one day & decided that Cal winning a title in 2012 pushed him over the edge to hire strippers & pay recruits.

No, sadly this drove him to cheat on his wife....

karensypher8.jpg

The guys who went on the 'Barrel Pick' had this label made.... not sure how many bottles you get from a barrel, but I bet there's gonna be some show up on e-Bay.

The guys who went on the 'Barrel Pick' had this label made.... not sure how many bottles you get from a barrel, but I bet there's gonna be some show up on e-Bay.
There’s generally 150-175 bottles in a barrel. I used to work at a liquor store in my early 20s during undergrad, and we went on barrel picks to JIm Beam, Makers, Buffalo Trace. Etc.

and extremely fun process picking the right barrel from one of the levels of each Rick house.

There’s generally 150-175 bottles in a barrel. I used to work at a liquor store in my early 20s during undergrad, and we went on barrel picks to JIm Beam, Makers, Buffalo Trace. Etc.

and extremely fun process picking the right barrel from one of the levels of each Rick house.

...went on one of those at Buffalo Trace March 2018. Blind tasted from 8 barrels, majority picked the best one. Still got my bottle. If anyone ever gets a shot to go to something like this, I strongly advise them to go.

...went on one of those at Buffalo Trace March 2018. Blind tasted from 8 barrels, majority picked the best one. Still got my bottle. If anyone ever gets a shot to go to something like this, I strongly advise them to go.
Agreed. It’s a hell of a time. Did you get a trace single barrel, or did you pick a specialty bourbon (blantons, etc)?

All y’all talking like the only people to ever cheat in the history of the sport are the ones that got caught is fascinating.

Hell I doubt anyone would have got caught by the NCAA in this pay fornplay scandal that has been going on for 50+ years had the fbi not done the leg work for them.

All y’all talking like the only people to ever cheat in the history of the sport are the ones that got caught is fascinating.

Hell I doubt anyone would have got caught by the NCAA had the fbi not done the leg work for them.

Yeah, 30+ years of no cheating/NCAA issues will do that.

All of this, plus over time, the numerous STD's obviously deteriorated his cognitive state. Syphillis in the brain is no laughing matter.

ADVERTISEMENT