ADVERTISEMENT

22 Texas Tech @ 17 WVU

Tech shot a lot of jumpers, including 27 3's. We took 15. We attack the paint and throw it to our bigs. 35-7 is a big difference though.

I loved our press virginia style but this suffocating half court D we play now is pretty impressive. And its what got us to a final 4 in 2010.

That 1-3-1 is what got you past UK. Lol. Huggins is my second favorite coach. I pull for WVU when they don’t play the Cats. Oscar is a freaking animal. He would’ve looked great in UK blue!

Laughing You do realize that shots that result in fouls don't count as fg attempts, right? So your stats there are way off. If you had 24 more fg attempts than us we arent winning the game.

WVU dominated tech on the glass and threw it inside to the bigs all game. Tech couldn't handle them and fouled. 35-7 isnt quite 35-2 that we experienced against KU a couple years ago, but its still eye popping.

Nice to see you here though @hailtoyourvictor. Thought you disappeared after you realized your team and new coach are garbage a couple weeks ago.

35-7 is just five off 35-2 which according to your posts seems to be some sort of historic injustice in college basketball.

Reactions: jhmossy
35-7 is just five off 35-2 which according to your posts seems to be some sort of historic injustice in college basketball.

In fairness, bitching about FTs in a game that was tied at about the 2 minute mark and had a double digit lead by the loser at about the 8 minute mark, is a little different than a game where the loser was at arm’s length the entire game and was effectively closed out around the 5 minute mark.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT