Friday: Gonzaga 10
Friday: Tennessee 12

12 - Purdue
10- Houston
8 - Creighton
6 - Marquette
4 - uNC
2 - Iowa State

Thursday: Illinois vs Iowa State (Boston, MA)
Thursday: Alabama vs UNC (Los Angeles, CA)
Friday: NC State vs Marquette (Dallas, TX)
Friday: Duke vs Houston (Dallas, TX)
Friday: Gonzaga vs Purdue (Detroit, MI)
Friday: Creighton vs Tennessee (Detroit, MI)

12 Marquette
10 Purdue
8 Houston
6 UNC
4 UT
2 ISU

Congrats to @IUfanBorden on winning Week 20 with 23 points! He doubled-down on Wisconsin losing and earned 8 bonus points. @Kevin Bryan surges ahead, once again, and now has a 6-point lead. 3 posters are tied for second place. I've included the bonus points from this week in parenthesis.

Last week, everyone! And it's a double-points week! I had to cut two Sweet 16 games from the Pick'Em contest. I decided to use the spreads from the Vegas lines as the determining factor. UConn and Arizona have the biggest spreads, so I'll cut those respective games. The title could come down to the final Sweet 16 matchup of Tennessee/Creighton.

Week 20 Scores
IUfanBorden- 23 (8 bonus poinst)
della- 21 (7 bonus points)
Kevin Bryan- 20 (3 bonus points)
PA_Panther- 18 (4 bonus points)
ExitFlagger- 18 (3 bonus points)
Demarcus Kidd-Miller- 16
BScott22- 16
GE Nole- 15 (3 bonus points)
lurkeraspect84- 13 (3 bonus points)
dukedevilz- 13
AWilli6995- 10
boilerzz- 10
kyjeff1- 9
mikeinknoxville- 9
rockycard- 8
Necessary Roughness- 6
coryfly- 2

Cumulative Scores
@Kevin Bryan- 316
@GE Nole- 310
@ExitFlagger- 310
@della- 310
@AWilli6995- 307
@boilerzz- 305
@rockycard- 303
dukedevilz- 294
@kyjeff1- 287
@BScott22- 281
@mikeinknoxville- 271
@IUfanBorden- 270
@Demarcus Kidd-Miller- 270
@lurkeraspect84- 266
@Necessary Roughness- 256
@PA_Panther- 255
@coryfly- 253
@WeAreDePaul- 192
@ThePhog08- 176
JimboBBN- 134
@KisteK- 127
duckboy33- 124
Noahtogo24- 60

Week 21 Games

12. Houston
10. UNC
8. Marquette
6. Iowa State
4. Gonzaga
2. Creighton

Thursday: Illinois (12) vs Iowa State
Thursday: Alabama (8) vs UNC
Friday: NC State (10) vs Marquette
Friday: Duke (6) vs Houston
Friday: Gonzaga (4) vs Purdue
Friday: Creighton (2) vs Tennessee

12 - Purdue
10 - Marquette
8 - Houston
6 - Iowa State
4 - Tennessee
2 - UNC

Just made it before the 1st game.

Congrats to @della on winnning the Pick'Em season! Tennessee finally exacts revenge on Purdue, as @boilerzz was the runner-up. Scores across the board varied significantly. della had a very respectable 26 points, whereas many of the leaders struggled, as we saw quite a few upsets.

Congrats to @BScott22 on winning a very challenging final week, scoring an impressive 36 points! He went with all of the underdogs and climbed his way all the way to 5th place. The lower seeds won 4 of the 6 games, and I didn't even include the Clemson/Arizona game. The posters that were trailing tended to side more with the lower seeds, whereas the the leaders sided more with the higher seeds. 3 of the top 7 posters actually had a new low score this week (which meant their cumulative score bumped up because their previous lowest week was added back).

Great season everyone! Let's run it back next year.

Week 21 Scores
BScott22- 36
PA_Panther- 30
Demarcus Kidd-Miller- 28
boilerzz- 26
della- 26
Necessary Roughness- 24
mikeinknoxville- 20
coryfly- 18
dukedevilz- 16
lurkeraspect84- 16
Kevin Bryan- 14
kyjeff1- 12
AWilli6995- 8
IUfanBorden- 8
ExitFlagger- 2
GE Nole- 0

Cumulative Scores
1. @della- 336
2. @boilerzz- 331
3. @Kevin Bryan- 330

@GE Nole- 318
@ExitFlagger- 317
@BScott22- 317
@AWilli6995- 315
dukedevilz- 310
@rockycard- 308
@kyjeff1- 299
@Demarcus Kidd-Miller- 298
@mikeinknoxville- 291
@PA_Panther- 285
@lurkeraspect84- 282
@Necessary Roughness- 280
@IUfanBorden- 278
@coryfly- 271
WeAreDePaul- 192
ThePhog08- 176
JimboBBN- 134
KisteK- 127
duckboy33- 124
Noahtogo24- 60

Congrats to @della on winnning the Pick'Em season! Tennessee finally exacts revenge on Purdue, as @boilerzz was the runner-up. Scores across the board varied significantly. della had a very respectable 26 points, whereas many of the leaders struggled, as we saw quite a few upsets.

Congrats to @BScott22 on winning a very challenging final week, scoring an impressive 36 points! He went with all of the underdogs and climbed his way all the way to 5th place. The lower seeds won 4 of the 6 games, and I didn't even include the Clemson/Arizona game. The posters that were trailing tended to side more with the lower seeds, whereas the the leaders sided more with the higher seeds. 3 of the top 7 posters actually had a new low score this week (which meant their cumulative score bumped up because their previous lowest week was added back).

Week 21 Scores
BScott22- 36
PA_Panther- 30
Demarcus Kidd-Miller- 28
boilerzz- 26
della- 26
Necessary Roughness- 24
mikeinknoxville- 20
coryfly- 18
dukedevilz- 16
lurkeraspect84- 16
Kevin Bryan- 14
kyjeff1- 12
AWilli6995- 8
IUfanBorden- 8
ExitFlagger- 2
GE Nole- 0

Cumulative Scores
1. @della- 336
2. @boilerzz- 331
3. @Kevin Bryan- 330

@GE Nole- 318
@ExitFlagger- 317
@BScott22- 317
@AWilli6995- 315
dukedevilz- 310
@rockycard- 308
@kyjeff1- 299
@mikeinknoxville- 291
@PA_Panther- 285
@lurkeraspect84- 282
@IUfanBorden- 278
@coryfly- 271
WeAreDePaul- 192
ThePhog08- 176
JimboBBN- 134
KisteK- 127
duckboy33- 124
Noahtogo24- 60
Thanks for organizing @dukedevilz. This has been fun.

Week 21 Scores
BScott22- 36
PA_Panther- 30
Demarcus Kidd-Miller- 28
boilerzz- 26
della- 26
Necessary Roughness- 24
mikeinknoxville- 20
coryfly- 18
dukedevilz- 16
lurkeraspect84- 16
Kevin Bryan- 14
kyjeff1- 12
AWilli6995- 8
IUfanBorden- 8
ExitFlagger- 2
GE Nole- 0

Cumulative Scores
1. @della- 336
2. @boilerzz- 331
3. @Kevin Bryan- 330

@GE Nole- 318
@ExitFlagger- 317
@BScott22- 317
@AWilli6995- 315
dukedevilz- 310
@rockycard- 308
@kyjeff1- 299
@mikeinknoxville- 291
@PA_Panther- 285
@lurkeraspect84- 282
@IUfanBorden- 278
@coryfly- 271
WeAreDePaul- 192
ThePhog08- 176
JimboBBN- 134
KisteK- 127
duckboy33- 124
Noahtogo24- 60
Thanks devilz! It is not my thing to do these kinda things and the only other one I have done was on the CFB board with my buddy @mikeinknoxville as my wingman. I will be retiring from future competitions as the mtn has been climbed and there is no reason to go back up there unless you left your keys or something.

I never sought conquest. I would like to quote the immortal words of the CBB board's Sage and Soothsayer @WeAreDePaul, "Winning the title and being known for a year as the most knowledgeable CBB poster on the board is victory enough." Finally, when you think CBB.

iu

I will be retiring from future competitions as the mtn has been climbed and there is no reason to go back up there unless you left your keys or something.
I wish you gave me this advice after my victory last year. Instead I came back and finished dead last and erased my legacy in the process.

Congrats on your title @della , couldn't happen to a classier broad.

I wish you gave me this advice after my victory last year. Instead I came back and finished dead last and erased my legacy in the process.

Congrats on your title @della , couldn't happen to a classier broad.
There is no denying that you are a wise man. That has been obvious from the first I witnessed of yours. However, I am both wise and smart.😆

8257345_f520.jpg

Jeff, for my first magnanimous act, I have decided to release the all you POWs. I only do this reluctantly cause y'all look so snappy in your new outfits, you are free to go.

8257345_f520.jpg

Jeff, for my first magnanimous act, I have decided to release the all you POWs. I only do this reluctantly cause y'all look so snappy in your new outfits, you are free to go.
What's funny is, Tennessee.is the team that wears orange.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
What's funny is, Tennessee.is the team that wears orange.
It's even funnier that you're wearing it too.

Jeff, just wanted to say that I had fun with the back and forth with you and Rocky during this Pick em. It made it fun for me.

Reactions: kyjeff1
It's even funnier that you're wearing it too.

Jeff, just wanted to say that I had fun with the back and forth with you and Rocky during this Pick em. It made it fun for me.
It definitely was a lot of fun. I was doing well until the regular season ended, then I fell apart. Hopefully I can rebound next year.

I never sought conquest. I would like to quote the immortal words of the CBB board's Sage and Soothsayer @WeAreDePaul, "Winning the title and being known for a year as the most knowledgeable CBB poster on the board is victory enough." Finally, when you think CBB.

iu

best part of me no longer being the most knowledgable person here is that it’s no longer my responsibility to proof read and approve all of @dukedevilz posts. Clear some time in your schedule every week @della , he has a lot to say.

best part of me no longer being the most knowledgable person here is that it’s no longer my responsibility to proof read and approve all of @dukedevilz posts. Clear some time in your schedule every week @della , he has a lot to say.
Again, I am retired. However, I'm still a little steamed about that Rule I call the "stupid fit rule". If a poster has a stupid fit one week and sucks it up, they get to drop that score. I was closing in on Kevin Bryan and Jeff and they got some points back from having stupid fits weeks earlier.

Is it a coincidence that they are UK fans and they had stupid fits? I think not. I think the game is slightly rigged for UK fans.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT