ADVERTISEMENT

2020 NBA Draft

Transfers...
Pay attention to the teams that rarely have players transfer in and out

Leonard Hamilton has been there for awhile.
But he runs a gold standard program.
To me it starts with the fact that he brings in the players that work for him through recruiting

Transfers...
Pay attention to the teams that rarely have players transfer in and out

Leonard Hamilton has been there for awhile.
But he runs a gold standard program.
To me it starts with the fact that he brings in the players that work for him through recruiting

We’ve had our fair share of transfers. But the key is, it’s usually one guy who fills a specific role. Like David Nichols as our backup PG two years ago, or Big Dom last year to give us more depth down low.

Rarely are we relying on multiple transfers in one year, unless they’ve been in our program for 2-3 years already like Malik Osborne has.

Going to have to like the Lakers this year.

Bringing in one of my favorite players to watch Harrell

Going to be over for everyone.

Wish the Rockets were smart enough to keep him..
Anyone who knew basketball saw the guy was a dog

Ughhhhh I hate that Trez went to the lakers but totally understand the decision.

Some good insight in this thread. Being the 1st pick comes with a lot of pressure, not sure I saw anybody put that out there.

Other thought... I didn't watch the draft so forgive...Edwards is heading to Twolves right? Looks like awful fit. They are already holding Beasley and Culver, to go with Russell. Okogie is their D guy on the wing, Culver may end up being a D guy also. Maybe they ease Edwards in 2nd string, if he proves he can do it then look at trading somebody? Or maybe they trade somebody before season starts.

I would have traded the pick, and given the weakness of this draft I would have tried to get multiple picks in a future draft.

Some good insight in this thread. Being the 1st pick comes with a lot of pressure, not sure I saw anybody put that out there.

Other thought... I didn't watch the draft so forgive...Edwards is heading to Twolves right? Looks like awful fit. They are already holding Beasley and Culver, to go with Russell. Okogie is their D guy on the wing, Culver may end up being a D guy also. Maybe they ease Edwards in 2nd string, if he proves he can do it then look at trading somebody? Or maybe they trade somebody before season starts.

I would have traded the pick, and given the weakness of this draft I would have tried to get multiple picks in a future draft.

Problem is you have to find someone willing to trade up.

They should have just picked Wiseman, Ball or Pat Williams.

Never hated them.
Didn't get to see a lot of basketball when I was in Okinawa so when I came back to the States I was stationed at MCAS El Toro. Watched a lot of Lakers games. This was 1990. When the Magic Show was there and Chick Hearn was alive. Didn't matter who the Lakers played people watched.
I just started to like the Clippers more because of Larry Brown, Mark Jackson and Ron Harper.
Plus you could actually attend their games.

ADVERTISEMENT