ADVERTISEMENT

#16UL @ #11VT

I really don't think they would. I mean, I've been around here a lot longer than you I feel like? Since the Gillispie days for me. 86 and rocky like to take shots, but they are genuinely good dudes who have reached out to me in tough times since I've been on here. And they have no issues engaging in sports talk not related to our rivalry.

Still getting a good feel for HR. He and I do okay sometimes, but others not so much lol the first thing he ever said to me was I'm an idiot. He's a young guy, though. So I'll give him a pass for some of his shots.

The people I feel like deserve the U6 shot in every post are posters like zipp. But the UL regs on here aren't anything like that psycho

One day, we’ll be Fishin for a Livin

Reactions: JimboBBN
You have been here longer. That being said, they've said/done nothing here to garner any respect from me. One spews some 'Rupp's Racists' garbage here before UK played them and then ran and hid for 2 weeks. The other 2 just continually take their little shots ("punching up"), ignore facts just to spew their nonsense, etc.
U6 fans I've encountered on message boards simply live to hate UK and talk nothing but baseless smack. Zipp is an extreme example, but he pretty much has tucked tail and run from here too after the pics of him carrying his sign to keep Tom Jurich was revealed.

You seem like a good dude. More power to you if you can get along with these guys.
Here's how I look at it. The way we view zipp, is how they view a lot of Rafters posters. I think Zipp is more extreme than anyone on rafters, but not even us Kentucky fans can deny that RR is 99 percent homer and 1 percent the earth is ending. So I kind of understand then not being as receptive to a poster who started on rafters and made his way over.

But I got no beef with you, JC. I think you're actually a pretty smart dude when you keep your mind on topic. And I always enjoy teaming up with you in the troll threads :)

Reactions: JC for 3
You have been here longer. That being said, they've said/done nothing here to garner any respect from me. One spews some 'Rupp's Racists' garbage here before UK played them and then ran and hid for 2 weeks. The other 2 just continually take their little shots ("punching up"), ignore facts just to spew their nonsense, etc.
U6 fans I've encountered on message boards simply live to hate UK and talk nothing but baseless smack. Zipp is an extreme example, but he pretty much has tucked tail and run from here too after the pics of him carrying his sign to keep Tom Jurich was revealed.

You seem like a good dude. More power to you if you can get along with these guys.
You using Zipp as an example is funny, seeing as how you are basically UK’s version of Zipp.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Here's how I look at it. The way we view zipp, is how they view a lot of Rafters posters. I think Zipp is more extreme than anyone on rafters, but not even us Kentucky fans can deny that RR is 99 percent homer and 1 percent the earth is ending. So I kind of understand then not being as receptive to a poster who started on rafters and made his way over.

But I got no beef with you, JC. I think you're actually a pretty smart dude when you keep your mind on topic. And I always enjoy teaming up with you in the troll threads :)

After reading the history of 2Adulterers, I don’t think it’s any question which one is more crazy irl. Both posters are a complete joke, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: kyjeff1
After reading the history of 2Adulterers, I don’t think it’s any question which one is more crazy irl. Both posters are completely a joke, though.

...a joke of a poster is one that spews racist labels at their rival before the game and then disappears for a couple weeks after his team gets their ass kicked by said rival.

Yeah....Denial flows right along the banks of the city of Louisville. U6 fans drink from it, shower in it daily.
Zipp jr. with his broken record buzzwords. That’s a good nickname for you little guy, Zipp Jr.

Reactions: HRTheCard
Can’t let your fellow raftard fly solo lol, I admire the fact that you can’t unleash yourself from Zipp juniors nutsack. You’ve shown great fortitude, my dear man.

Who's Zip ?

After reading the history of 2Adulterers, I don’t think it’s any question which one is more crazy irl. Both posters are completely a joke, though.
That guy (2 adulterers) drives me up a wall. He litters Rupp's Rafters with UL crap almost daily. I just don't get how someone can be that ate up by a university.

Not to mention, he has a pretty bad black mark on his record that is pretty embarrassing. He should be the last one throwing stones.

But he's still miles from Zipp. That guy is in a universe all his own. I can't even describe how......off that guy is.

Seems like he could be an intelligent guy, but he wastes his time on UK hate and Justice for Jurich.

Weird.

Reactions: JC for 3
That guy (2 adulterers) drives me up a wall. He litters Rupp's Rafters with UL crap almost daily. I just don't get how someone can be that ate up by a university.

Not to mention, he has a pretty bad black mark on his record that is pretty embarrassing. He should be the last one throwing stones.

But he's still miles from Zipp. That guy is in a universe all his own. I can't even describe how......off that guy is.

Seems like he could be an intelligent guy, but he wastes his time on UK hate and Justice for Jurich.

Weird.
Lately it’s just Tyra hate speech, and sad arbitrary statistics.

Lately it’s just Tyra hate speech, and sad arbitrary statistics.
Yeah, I cruised over there the other day to see what was being said after the UNC win and I saw where BP Ghost and Zipp were going at it.
That was fun to read actually.

Reactions: UL_1986

Weird.

Your last sentence is why I think Adulterers is worse because he literally seems crazy. Zipp actually seems like he is smart or can be...Adulterers, yeah...no..

Reactions: kyjeff1 and UL_1986
Your last sentence is why I think Adulterers is worse because he literally seems crazy. Zipp actually seems like he is smart or can be...Adulterers, yeah...no..
Now see, this is a debate that is enjoyable.

Back on topic.

Here is my counterpoint:
-Did you see Zipp in his sweatpants holding a sign out on campus in support of Jurich? I mean, it was an awful site to see.

I'm saving my zipp trump card for later. Ha ha .

Now see, this is a debate that is enjoyable.

Back on topic.

Here is my counterpoint:
-Did you see Zipp in his sweatpants holding a sign out on campus in support of Jurich? I mean, it was an awful site to see.

I'm saving my zipp trump card for later. Ha ha .
Such a sad man he is.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT