ADVERTISEMENT

1 in 4,096

nole96

Oct 9, 2002
FSU won their NCAA record 12th consecutive overtime game tonight. The odds of winning 12 straight OT games, assuming you have a 50% chance once you get there, is 1 in 4,096.

Pretty cool to break the NCAA record. Not pretty cool that it came vs lowly Boston University, but I'll take it.

Gotta stop doing that to ol' Leonard. The man is 73. That's not good for his ticker.

Turns out FSU was the only ACC team that escaped with a win today.
VT lost to Memphis
Cuse lost to VCU
Pitt lost to Vandy
ND lost to A&M

Gotta stop doing that to ol' Leonard. The man is 73. That's not good for his ticker.

Turns out FSU was the only ACC team that escaped with a win today.
VT lost to Memphis
Cuse lost to VCU
Pitt lost to Vandy
ND lost to A&M
The ACC is terrible this year. FSU is not very good and yet they're probably the second best team in the conference. Outside of Duke there's not one team in this league that scares anyone.

It’s a weird record to track but hey, I’ll take it. Hamilton’s teams really do seem to thrive in close games. Maybe it’s the depth, or maybe just how unfazed he always seems on the court? Idk. But 12 straight seems like more than coincidence.

Now if only we could find a point guard and a center.

Reactions: nole96
FSU won their NCAA record 12th consecutive overtime game tonight. The odds of winning 12 straight OT games, assuming you have a 50% chance once you get there, is 1 in 4,096.

Pretty cool to break the NCAA record. Not pretty cool that it came vs lowly Boston University, but I'll take it.

Too bad you guys couldn’t take us to OT the last two times we played you in the tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT