ADVERTISEMENT

#1 #2 #4 all lost yesterday

Kansas has not played Louisville.

In a game between number 1 Kansas versus Louisville I would pick Louisville.

Louisville is not a good basketball team, but they win games. I don't know how but they do.

Kansas would probably be out-coached.

I'm guessing this entire post is a troll job.

Self would be outcoached by Mack?

Heck I remember when Self was out coached by freaking Smart in the tourney once (smiley face) never say never for the ncaa tourney

Self only loses to midmajors.

That's why he's bitch-slapped Smart in all but one game at Texas.

Self has made it known that he’s extra motivated to take you all behind the woodshed this year.

Prepare your sphincters accordingly.

U6 late season free fall has already begun.... taking those sore asses back to the school by the grain silos.

They would've dropped further had Duke and Maryland not also lost. They can at least claim some good wins, unlike Dayton.
IDK....I know Dayton doesn’t have good wins, but they are legit good. Top 10 good? I don’t know about that, but I do think they are a legit top 20 team that can beat anybody. Their floor is lower than other top teams, but they play closer to their ceiling on a regular basis. KU has to scrape and fight every minute to win that game. This was before we went to the smaller lineup and cleaned up our turnover problems, but those guys were gutsy. They hit tough shots..lots of poise. Their only losses are overtime losses to KU and Colorado, and Colorado needed a buzzer beating 3 to do it.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
SDSU being ranked #5 after losing to UNLV is bulls***!!! I hope FSU gets to evicerate them.
FSU have became that good in b-ball? When was the last time FSU beaten the top tier team of the MWC? College ball are guards driven, SDSU have great guards. Don’t wish for something you may regret.

FSU have became that good in b-ball? When was the last time FSU beaten the top tier team of the MWC? College ball are guards driven, SDSU have great guards. Don’t wish for something you may regret.
Come over to Vegas right now, UNLV will give FSU a game. Go to Utah State’s campus or neutral site, see what happens? They have just got everyone healthy. UNLV split with USU. San Diego States still have a forward injured who is soon to return. UNLV had Elijah Mitrou-Long (Texas transfer) return from injury in our last 3 games

SDSU hasn’t seen a defense like FSU. Can make good teams look stupid. 40 minutes of Ham takes its toll.

You guys can eat that Ham, I’ll take take a Berger’s defense
The truth is likely in the middle for you two.

SDSU’s ranking is likely inflated due to their lack of schedule, but they are also a good team, much better than what he is giving credit for.

Of course you may be right...perhaps SDSU is a legit top 5 team. They’ll have their chance to prove it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT