ADVERTISEMENT

It's a UK/U6 thing....you wouldn't understand, pee wee.

It's like you have three or four stock responses that you alternate between.🤣

I think I'll steal that one. If you see me timeframing, it's just a UK/KU thing, peewee.

You timeframing is nothing more than you trying to use loopholes to fit your agenda, pee wee.

i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

loopholes, cop-outs, timeframing... all are common tactics of yours.

Unlike you, I'm consistent in my approach. I don't choose the narrative based on what fits the argument and then hide behind "it's an SEC thing" or "it's a UK-UL thing." 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: kyjeff1
Unlike you, I'm consistent in my approach. I don't choose the narrative based on what fits the argument and then hide behind "it's an SEC thing" or "it's a UK-UL thing." 🤣
Maybe if you didn't constantly feel the need to butt in on conversations that don't concern you or the fictitious birds, you wouldn't be told so often to hit the bricks, pee wee.

Reactions: kyjeff1
Hey @rockycard , the cards looked pretty good in stretches last night in Chapel Hill, had it down to 5 a couple times. What's your take on it? Seems like they're getting better.
There’s talent on this team, just horribly coached. They play hard for KP, but he’s not head coach material.

Reactions: FaithPlusOne
There’s talent on this team, just horribly coached. They play hard for KP, but he’s not head coach material.
Yeah, KP was always playing that 'Good cop' role as assistant at UK. If you want to he a good coach, you can't be their friend, you have to push and let someone else be the good cop.

They showed good progress though. I'm not sure if Kenny will get enough out of this team to change minds, but maybe they can pull some surprise upsets and protect home court.

They outscored UNC and UK in the 2nd half. Great halftime adjustments?
I think so, but uNC and UK probably let off the gas a bit too. It’s hard to maintain intensity when you're up 20.
But also, UK's defense is ass, so that didn’t help.

ADVERTISEMENT