ADVERTISEMENT

UK and Bellarmine tied 21 at the half....

There is no way Bellarmine will win, but it's fun to watch.

Bellarmine is fun to watch. They pass the ball more on one possession than UNC does in an entire half.
They are very well coached. Their head coach was an assistant under Crum and Pitino at Louisville prior to going to Bellarmine 18 years ago. His winning percentage there is 75%.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
They have gotten a little tight. Given up some somewhat open threes, which they need to take.

They are very well coached. Their head coach was an assistant under Crum and Pitino at Louisville prior to going to Bellarmine 18 years ago. His winning percentage there is 75%.
Scotty is a very, very good coach. Google, "the team that doesn't pass"----It s piece on his offense. Very good watch. I think last year Bellarmine only dribble the ball like 100 more times than they passed it.

Bellarmine is fun to watch. They pass the ball more on one possession than UNC does in an entire half.
Google, "the team that doesn't pass"---It highlights Bellarmine's offense. I htink last year they only dribbled the ball like 100 more times than they passed it.

Crazy.

Scotty is a very, very good coach. Google, "the team that doesn't pass"----It s piece on his offense. Very good watch. I think last year Bellarmine only dribble the ball like 100 more times than they passed it.
They got screwed out of the tourney bid last year. Such a stupid rule that teams transitioning to D-1 are on probation so to speak. If they earn the spot, let them have it! Never understood that.

They got screwed out of the tourney bid last year. Such a stupid rule that teams transitioning to D-1 are on probation so to speak. If they earn the spot, let them have it! Never understood that.
Agree....I sort of get the wait-----But 4 years?----It used to be two. Here is the reasoning...

It's meant to protect universities from taking on more expense than they can handle. The four-year process is designed to weed out less serious programs and to keep a flood of programs from rushing into Division I before they are ready

Agree....I sort of get the wait-----But 4 years?----It used to be two. Here is the reasoning...

It's meant to protect universities from taking on more expense than they can handle. The four-year process is designed to weed out less serious programs and to keep a flood of programs from rushing into Division I before they are ready
I think there are other appropriate restrictions they could take to prevent stuff like that. Preventing them from going to the NCAAT after they've earned that right shouldn't be one of them.

I think there are other appropriate restrictions they could take to prevent stuff like that. Preventing them from going to the NCAAT after they've earned that right shouldn't be one of them.
I don't disagree...But I mean, Bellarmine knew this coming in.

Note: Larry Owens, former Bellarmine baseball coach, is the new AD at Jeffersonville HS here in southern Indiana. I worked the Ind. Cathedral/Jeff game Saturday. Funny thing is-----last time I saw Larry, I damn near ejected his ass.....We had a good laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Gotta feel ya'll gonna need me a lot for this..... 🥱 ;)
middle-finger.gif

Oscar played 32 minutes and didn't even get a double-double against those scrubs.
Big, BIG games coming up. Cannot go 0-4 vs MSU, Gonzaga, Michigan and UCLA. Might have to win both(UM/UCLA), for hope of a Top 4 seed? There will be many chances for solid/good wins in the SEC....But cannot throw up a goose egg vs 4, solid OOC opponents. 1-3 ain't good, but beats 0-4

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
Big, BIG games coming up. Cannot go 0-4 vs MSU, Gonzaga, Michigan and UCLA. Might have to win both(UM/UCLA), for hope of a Top 4 seed? There will be many chances for solid/good wins in the SEC....But cannot throw up a goose egg vs 4, solid OOC opponents. 1-3 ain't good, but beats 0-4
Don't forget KU OOC.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
ADVERTISEMENT