ADVERTISEMENT

Who to UK?

From the stories floating around, the Crafts run the university of Kentucky athletics. So Calipari wouldn’t let the Crafts have Oscar in Kelly Crafts political commercials, so the Crafts cut their funding for basketball. I know that Calipari is a turd,but protecting Oscar from possible political ridicule from the fans was a good thing Calipari did. I’m so glad that lady got beat in the primaries.
That's about the size of it

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
How do y'all feel about "Big Z" following Cal to Arky?
Big mistake on Z's part. He clearly didn't make the cut into Cal's favorites club, so he's following a guy that is going to recruit over him and limit his PT.
I thought he would have fit in rather well under Pope, but it is what it is. I think Z has some loyalty for Cal maybe, but that's going to end up costing him I'm afraid.

Reactions: della
Big mistake on Z's part. He clearly didn't make the cut into Cal's favorites club, so he's following a guy that is going to recruit over him and limit his PT.
I thought he would have fit in rather well under Pope, but it is what it is. I think Z has some loyalty for Cal maybe, but that's going to end up costing him I'm afraid.
Did you know Bolo from Zona is visiting Arky?

Did you know Bolo from Zona is visiting Arky?
Ballo? Sounds like he's going to IU, but I would laugh if he goes to Arkansas, that would tell me Cal is going back to his 1985 post up offense because Welch left. He couldn’t win but 1 game in the NCAAT in 2 years with Oscar, but it’s what he knows.
Have fun Arky fans.

Ballo? Sounds like he's going to IU, but I would laugh if he goes to Arkansas, that would tell me Cal is going back to his 1985 post up offense because Welch left. He couldn’t win but 1 game in the NCAAT in 2 years with Oscar, but it’s what he knows.
Have fun Arky fans.
Yeah, Ballo

Yeah, Ballo

Calipari’s after this guy?

5da51b3039bda17544e149fe2d09dcab.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT