ADVERTISEMENT

Other than dunk.. what can Malik Monk do?

Not shit, apparently. Huge disappointment so far. Same for Bam. Both complete non-factors. Hopefully it's just frosh nerves. Who knows.
the-godfather.gif

I've not quit rafters all together but i'm pretty close. Rarely see any objective posters anymore. Just a bunch of guys who think every UK player should go #1 in the draft and every recruit that picks another school sucks. There's still a few good posters there. Spears, mj2k10, gonzo to make a few.

I don't post very often, but what I lack in quantity I more than make up for in quality. My likes to posts ratio is pretty astounding.

It didn't click during the game but watching the highlights again I kept thinking of what Buddy Hield did last year in AFH. I think Monk is very similar as a freshman to a senior Hield. Stud.

Has Lockdown posted in any other threads lately? Wondering what happened to him, surely he hasn't not come back because of this thread, right?

No. Pass from Fox on the left wing; front of Ole Miss bench. Jab step. Watch pivot foot. It a travel.

none of the 8 videos I linked include anything close to a travel. I'm not sure what you're talking about unless you link it yourself.

that's the one I described. That's not a ****ing travel RollLaugh

Maybe you'd call it.
Yeah, it is. A call that simply doesn't get made. Jab with right---left foot goes back as right foot goes forward on move to the top(of key). It's a travel.

BTW, I'm just kidding around. Kids a freak. But that, IMO, is a travel. Jab step with right, left goes backwards as he makes his move. IMO.

Here we go.

Nope, it's not.

Your turn.
Nahhh. From the video, to me, it looks as if his right foot goes back toward the Ole Miss bench. Which would be a travel. Maybe it didn't. Just my opinion, brother. Wouldn't be the first time I was wrong.

The last several months have set a new record for "infuriating and exhausting jamo0001". But it's Christmas/UofL week, so I'm here to swing the night stick and enjoy the forthcoming beatdown.

Hacking US political parties is a tough gig for sure

No. Pass from Fox on the left wing; front of Ole Miss bench. Jab step. Watch pivot foot. It a travel.

I can't see it. His right foot(our left watching the video) is planted the entire time he's holding the ball and doesn't move till he puts the ball on the floor. You've got me wondering if all this time I've been watching basketball with no clue what a travel actually is. Which I'm not denying is entirely possible.

I can't see it. His right foot(our left watching the video) is planted the entire time he's holding the ball and doesn't move till he puts the ball on the floor. You've got me wondering if all this time I've been watching basketball with no clue what a travel actually is. Which I'm not denying is entirely possible.
Just watched again. I am wrong. Right foot doesn't move backwards. So you're good.:D

he dunked all those 3s, so point still stands.
This brings up an interesting question. If a player could actually jump from beyond the 3pt line and dunk, would it count as a 3? Maybe @IUfanBorden can answer. I don't believe the ball has to leave your hands before the line, you just have to have your feet behind the line when you attempt the shot.

Reactions: jarms24
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT