ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official B1G In Season Thread*****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. He’s back.

We are adding Skyy Clark in the next 2 weeks, and are rumored to be why Terrance Shannon is transferring from Texas Tech.
Shannon I’ve heard is a bit of a headcase. But would be a good add for sure. Good percentages and a good defender.

Skyy Clark is more of a 2 year kinda guy, no? He’s not ranked as a 5 star by some services.

Reactions: cmore79
Shannon I’ve heard is a bit of a headcase. But would be a good add for sure. Good percentages and a good defender.

Skyy Clark is more of a 2 year kinda guy, no? He’s not ranked as a 5 star by some services.
Yeah I think Clark is a 2+ year guy.

He moved down while not playing, due to injury. Was 11th composite before his injury and he’s already looking pretty good for Montverde. Looks like a kid who should be top 25.

Shannon is high risk, high reward. Could fvck up chemistry, but after not having wings for years Underwood is going all out.

They annoying thing as an MSU is we have the NIL structure in place and absolutely embrace it in football. Our players can do it on their own but Izzo just isn’t recruiting using the NIL to his advantage at all. We’re a well funded athletic department with big donors and a HOF coach, and we’re bringing in 2 sub 50 recruits and currently don’t feel great about anyone from the portal.

I think the way the sport is going you need to

They annoying thing as an MSU is we have the NIL structure in place and absolutely embrace it in football. Our players can do it on their own but Izzo just isn’t recruiting using the NIL to his advantage at all. We’re a well funded athletic department with big donors and a HOF coach, and we’re bringing in 2 sub 50 recruits and currently don’t feel great about anyone from the portal.

I think the way the sport is going you need to
I think certain coaches will struggle to adjust or won’t adjust at all. It’s a new ballgame out there right now.

Reactions: Jaycg15 and MGC_07
I think certain coaches will struggle to adjust or won’t adjust at all. It’s a new ballgame out there right now.
For what it’s worth I rather like our 2 recruits. Holloman really excels everywhere but shooting. I think the defensive potential of our backcourt with him and Akins going forward is just dirty. And Kohler is so offensively talented but goddamn he’s less athletic than Joey Hauser.

Neither of those 2 will be high impact next year though.

Watch Iowa win it next year. That's how dog shit this league is.

200w.gif

For what it’s worth I rather like our 2 recruits. Holloman really excels everywhere but shooting. I think the defensive potential of our backcourt with him and Akins going forward is just dirty. And Kohler is so offensively talented but goddamn he’s less athletic than Joey Hauser.

Neither of those 2 will be high impact next year though.
Shooting is the name of the game these days.

Again, what other conference has done anything?

5 of the 6 SEC teams lost to double digit seeds. DO have one team in the E8

PAC12----One team left
B12---- 2 teams left---KU though about to get to the E8
ACC----I mean after tonight, could have 3 teams in the E8.

Its not like the P5 conference have been dominant...
Lol this conference sucks in the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT