ADVERTISEMENT

Malik Williams (a thread where Steelers is desperately grasping at straws)

Lmao I was banned on their board after my latest post on here. Wow @Steelers2012
No dude, I have nothing to do with the latest mass banning of posters. You know as well as I do that you were one of the few UK posters who didn't earn a timeout or ban from me on the boards. It is the expressed wish of the majority of the posters. It's out of my hands.

Last edited:
No dude, I have nothing to do with the latest mass banning of posters. You know as well as I do that you were one of the few UK posters who didn't earn a timeout or ban from me on the boards. It's out of my hands.
What a joke. I made one post looking for tickets to the football game and one calling out zipp for being a pitino fan over a Louisville fan

This is what the new “mod” @PHCARD just said :

I do believe some of you KY fans are struggling understanding the message here. Don't come on our board and give your opinion. This is Cardinal Sports board. We will post anything we desire about KY. We enjoy talking trash on you as much as you enjoy talking trash about us on your Liar board. You have no idea the discussions that go on in private messages here. Now to get to my cleaning.

Reactions: kyjeff1

I do believe some of you KY fans are struggling understanding the message here. Don't come on our board and give your opinion. This is Cardinal Sports board. We will post anything we desire about KY. We enjoy talking trash on you as much as you enjoy talking trash about us on your Liar board. You have no idea the discussions that go on in private messages here. Now to get to my cleaning.
Yikes. That post alone is evidence she isn’t fit to be a mod, let alone fix the whole board.

Are there no standards or rules to being a mod

That moderator might be petty, but it's easy to see why she'd be that way.

There's next to no discourse allowed on RR. It's "we're going to relentlessly talk shit and spread absurdities about your school, and if you don't like it, bye bye."

Reactions: HRTheCard
Two wrongs don't make a right?

When they go low, we go high?

I never post on RR because I prefer opposing views not just echo chambers. Its hypocritical to trash RR for being the way it is, and try to be the same or worse than they are.

Any opposing fan is getting banned from there right now. It isnt that bad on RR. They are sensitive and ban quick, but for simply being a fan of a different team

Wow @Steelers2012 , THIS is who you chose to moderate your board? You gotta be kidding right???
You chose poorly man. Wow.

No, you effing idiot. I'm the guy that kept your dumb ass alive on the board. Good luck staying alive.
#triggered

You can't tell me the comment from her that I quoted is something a mod should be saying.

Take a look at what's happening over there, you are literally perma banning your own fellow fans, and for what, a disagreement. Lame.

PHCard is on a menstrual infused power trip. It's about to be a ghost town over there. Great choice.

Congrats.

#triggered

You can't tell me the comment from her that I quoted is something a mod should be saying.

Take a look at what's happening over there, you are literally perma banning your own fellow fans, and for what, a disagreement. Lame.

PHCard is on a menstrual infused power trip. It's about to be a ghost town over there. Great choice.

Congrats.
Once again, you complete moron, I did not choose the new mod. As @HRTheCard stated earlier in this very thread, Mark Ennis and Tyler Spalding made the choice from 4 volunteers that were provided to them. As for choices, I chose to allow you to keep posting even after issuing you 5 separate timeouts for trolling comments. Now, THAT...was clearly a poor choice on my part. Won’t happen again.

Once again, you complete moron, I did not choose the new mod. As @HRTheCard stated earlier in this very thread, Mark Ennis and Tyler Spalding made the choice from 4 volunteers that were provided to them. As for choices, I chose to allow you to keep posting even after issuing you 5 separate timeouts for trolling comments. Now, THAT...was clearly a poor choice on my part. Won’t happen again.
Thought you were stepping down as a mod..

Oh, I guess I was mistaken, I went off the thread you started on the red board introducing Mrs. Shocker avatar as the new mod. Classy.

Doesn't matter, that board is going to be as boring as an insurance seminar in about 2 weeks.

And btw, those timeouts you gave me were a joke, I wasn't trolling, I was simply replying to Zipp, who trolls every day.

Maybe grow a sense of humor and you'll understand that my comments towards that dumbass were meant to he funny.

You do you Cheddar Bob.

Is there no way for you to use your super mod ability to unban me

That moderator might be petty, but it's easy to see why she'd be that way.

There's next to no discourse allowed on RR. It's "we're going to relentlessly talk shit and spread absurdities about your school, and if you don't like it, bye bye."
Where've you been?

I reported her . . . to herself.

PHCARDModerator

I need all of you to help me keep the trolls at bay. It needs to be done quickly. I can’t/won’t spend hours upon hours everyday being a mod. But a mob of true UofL fans sure can help all of us regain our board. If you are offended or see trouble from a new poster/known troll, say something so I can do something. Use the Report button. TIA

26 PHCARD, Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Report Like + Quote Reply

gocds and kl40504 like this.

I reported her . . . to herself.

PHCARDModerator

I need all of you to help me keep the trolls at bay. It needs to be done quickly. I can’t/won’t spend hours upon hours everyday being a mod. But a mob of true UofL fans sure can help all of us regain our board. If you are offended or see trouble from a new poster/known troll, say something so I can do something. Use the Report button. TIA

26 PHCARD, Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Report Like + Quote Reply

gocds and kl40504 like this.
wow. I don't even know what to say anymore. She wants to mod by ppl ratting.

Oh, I guess I was mistaken, I went off the thread you started on the red board introducing Mrs. Shocker avatar as the new mod. Classy.

Doesn't matter, that board is going to be as boring as an insurance seminar in about 2 weeks.

And btw, those timeouts you gave me were a joke, I wasn't trolling, I was simply replying to Zipp, who trolls every day.

Maybe grow a sense of humor and you'll understand that my comments towards that dumbass were meant to he funny.

You do you Cheddar Bob.
I’m confident you read the post below on the same thread as well. But it didn’t fit your agenda of being some poor wronged victim, so you didn’t mention it. I won’t ban you, but you will get banned. You will once again be a dickhead on the board until you get banned by a new Mod who doesn’t tolerate your shit like I did. All so you can come back here and cry about it with the other “victims”. You’re gonna do you...you know it, I know it.

As any poster or reader here knows. I have always been hopeful to have a board that is tolerant to perspectives from other fanbases, and yes, including those hated guys from BBN. :eek: AND I have endured a TON of heat :rolleyes: over my time as a Mod from our posters for moderating towards that end. I BELIEVE I kept a close eye on visitors and got rid of any intruders that couldn't/wouldn't comply with the "visitor rules", which are, "You are welcome to share your perspective and viewpoint, as long as you DO NOT disrespect our program, team, players, coaches, board or posters". I KNOW that warning was made clear to any and all of those who chose to visit here. Most were not able to comply and were shown the door; some were able to comply most of the time, but received timeouts when they crossed the line (then banned when they crossed it enough times), and a VERY few IMHO were able to post here and comply with those rules. HOWEVER, it is now clear to me that the majority of our fan base does not want any outside intruders, at least from BBN. There have been a myriad of reasons expressed of why that is the the case, but the overwhelming factor for me is that the MAJORITY of the fan base feels that way, not just a vocal minority. I still won't be a part of banning posters simply for being from another fanbase, I just don't believe in or support that...but, reluctantly, I won't stand in the way of those actions either. Having said all that, our new Mod, PHCARD has my full support in helping to create the board and environment OUR posters have made clear they want to be a part of. I thank her again for volunteering her time, sanity and well...dignity, cuz she will soon discover what depths people sink to when they don't agree with a Mod. :oops: And, just as it is in any kind of management, at some point in time, everybody hates the boss. :p So...welcome all to a new era in Cardinal message boards, overseen by our new team of moderators.

1562536448273.gif

Reactions: kyjeff1 and UL_1986
I’m confident you read the post below on the same thread as well. But it didn’t fit your agenda of being some poor wronged victim, so you didn’t mention it. I won’t ban you, but you will get banned. You will once again be a dickhead on the board until you get banned by a new Mod who doesn’t tolerate your shit like I did. All so you can come back here and cry about it with the other “victims”. You’re gonna do you...you know it, I know it.

As any poster or reader here knows. I have always been hopeful to have a board that is tolerant to perspectives from other fanbases, and yes, including those hated guys from BBN. :eek: AND I have endured a TON of heat :rolleyes: over my time as a Mod from our posters for moderating towards that end. I BELIEVE I kept a close eye on visitors and got rid of any intruders that couldn't/wouldn't comply with the "visitor rules", which are, "You are welcome to share your perspective and viewpoint, as long as you DO NOT disrespect our program, team, players, coaches, board or posters". I KNOW that warning was made clear to any and all of those who chose to visit here. Most were not able to comply and were shown the door; some were able to comply most of the time, but received timeouts when they crossed the line (then banned when they crossed it enough times), and a VERY few IMHO were able to post here and comply with those rules. HOWEVER, it is now clear to me that the majority of our fan base does not want any outside intruders, at least from BBN. There have been a myriad of reasons expressed of why that is the the case, but the overwhelming factor for me is that the MAJORITY of the fan base feels that way, not just a vocal minority. I still won't be a part of banning posters simply for being from another fanbase, I just don't believe in or support that...but, reluctantly, I won't stand in the way of those actions either. Having said all that, our new Mod, PHCARD has my full support in helping to create the board and environment OUR posters have made clear they want to be a part of. I thank her again for volunteering her time, sanity and well...dignity, cuz she will soon discover what depths people sink to when they don't agree with a Mod. :oops: And, just as it is in any kind of management, at some point in time, everybody hates the boss. :p So...welcome all to a new era in Cardinal message boards, overseen by our new team of moderators.
I enjoyed the back and forth and always stayed respectful to your program. I am sorry that your board will now likely die a slow death. It’s sad you won’t even speak on be behalf of the posters like myself that stayed within the lines. Don’t let that woman ruin what little activity was left on there

Well, I believe you have me confused with someone else.
For 1 thing, I will not get banned because I don't even post over there, haven't posted in quite a while and I certainly won't now as the place is a joke.

Second of all, have you ever seen me come over here, or anywhere for that matter, and complain about getting banned? I just don't care enough about a rival fan board banning me, so don't flatter yourself.

You know, I always thought you were a good guy, you come across as someone that would be cool to have a beer with. I never minded our interactions, even though it was always about me getting a timeout. But I always felt like my timeouts were pretty ridiculous. I don't know if you were getting pressure from people like Zipp to pull the trigger on me, but I was banned a few times for simply debating my point respectively.

And don't give me that bs about RR banning any UL fan that shows up. There's a UL fan over there right now, he's been there for a few days. He catches some flack, but he posts respectfully and he'll stay there and post as long as he keeps doing that.

There are several KU fans that post there daily too.

Honestly, this whole red board/PHCAT thing is not a hill I'm going to die on, I just think it's lame and she is the last person I would want moderating a board.

Heck, there are several UL fans in the thread you started that see what's about to happen. All you're going to have is 5 dudes over there hi fiving each other and arguing with Zipp while PHCARD sits there like a trailer park mom watching from her beach chair as her 6 kids, with different dads, frolic around trying to play with the same toy.

Whatever man, good luck with your board. I said it early in this thread, those UL fans are going to beg to get you back, that chick is going to wreck that board and turn it into her own personal she shed.

Last edited:
Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Heck, there are several UL fans in the thread you started that see what's about to happen. All you're going to have is 5 dudes over there hi fiving each other and arguing with Zipp while PHCARD sits there like a trailer park mom watching from her beach chair as her 6 kids, with different dads, frolic around trying to play with the same toy.

RollLaugh that's great man. well done.

Reactions: kyjeff1
ADVERTISEMENT