ADVERTISEMENT

Who are the golfers here and how do you shoot?

Always one my favorite swings to watch. He and Ernie Els were just so freaking smooth and hit it forever.
Took me a long time to realize that I didn't need a ridiculously fast swing speed to hit the ball a long way. I got much better a few years ago when I shortened and slowed down my backswing and focused on hitting through the ball. And I hit the ball with the sweet spot so much more frequently.

I now hit my 7 iron 175 when it used to be my 150 club. And when my baby draw is working and I'm getting some roll, I'm hitting my driver 260 consistently and up to 290 when I really pipe one.

Reactions: Deepelm
Took me a long time to realize that I didn't need a ridiculously fast swing speed to hit the ball a long way. I got much better a few years ago when I shortened and slowed down my backswing and focused on hitting through the ball. And I hit the ball with the sweet spot so much more frequently.

I now hit my 7 iron 175 when it used to be my 150 club. And when my baby draw is working and I'm getting some roll, I'm hitting my driver 260 consistently and up to 290 when I really pipe one.

When Anika Sorenstam was playing, she was the same way. She would swing so effortelessly and just crush it, and straight as shit. I think many of us low level players make the game too hard for ourselves. You arent John Daily and never will be. I would rather hit it 200 straight down the center then 300 into the woods.

Reactions: boilerzz
ADVERTISEMENT